Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 18 & Under
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

4.2

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

As someone who has just begun to test out new shampoo's and hair products, I was looking for something cheap and efficient.

Herbal Essences Honey, I'm Strong worked miracles the first day I tried it. The smell was great and my hair was soo soft and bouncy. Sadly, that effect lasted only on my first use. I used the shampoo and conditioner for about a couple more months, just to finish the bottles, and I could tell that my hair was gradually getting so much more duller and dryer, and there was a lot of build up in my hair. Pretty soon, even the scent was starting to bother me.

I wouldn't really reccommend this product to anyone. I'm glad I switched to another shampoo & conditioner, as now my hair is back to being the way I like it. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really love this shampoo/condish combo! My hair can get quite greasy at the scalp but dry everywhere else (the worst) but this has balanced out my hair nicely. Second wash and my hair is now silky, smooth, shiny and not dry or greasy. No adverse effects and a nice smell. Hair doesn't seem "stronger" but it was never weak or brittle in the first place.

I absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner. My hair was falling out all over the place while I was using Treseme Smooth and Silky. This shampoo and conditioner made me fall in love with the first use! It smells heavenly, made my hair shiny and soft. When my hair dried out, it left me with little or no tangles. The best part was, after a few uses, my hair shedding drastically dropped (I'm sure it's the combination if using this product and stopped using Treseme).The only problem I see with the shampoo and conditioner (which happens with most shampoo and conditioners from HE) is that it can leave buildup. This seems to happen with thinner hair though, and I also haven't seen any buildup in my hair. I suggest to not put any conditioner near the roots and apply from the ear down. I also don't shampoo twice, so that might leave a difference also :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff! My stretched/relaxed hair usually tangles with any shampoo, but this one detangles so nicely! It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or anything. The conditioner left my hair soft and silky and super manageable. I will definantly repurchase :)

Update 10/3/12: OMG! This stuff must seriously be doing magic for my hair! Usually when I blow dry my hair to straighten it, it's brittle and just feels dry. After I got out the shower & blow dried my hair, it was very soft, but I didn't think anything of it. I just finished straightening my hair & wow....it has so much shine, body, and it actually looks healthy! Which is saying a LOT! (My hair is fried from heat and color) it looks like my hair got done professionally. You can't beat the price for a product this good. Deff repurchasing!

I'm really in love with this! =)
It smells so good!
I bought it cause I wanted my hair to look like Nicole Scherzinger,
that didn't happen =[ haha darn commercials!
But at first I bought it, I shampooed twice and the conditioned.
Then I noticed my hair was realllllyyy greasy! :(
But!
I shampooed once and conditioned, then it was all good:)
They don't lie when they say it strengthens!

Pros:
THE SMELL<3 I get so many compliments that my hair smells great!
Strength!
Nourishment
Soft hair
and it was shiny:)

Cons:
It didn't really help with my hair fallout but ohwell.
Kinda "coats" my hair, I need a clarifying shampoo more often.

I will be buying this again! :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I also found this at Target for about $3 (23 fl oz) a bottle First off, I've never really been an advocate for herbal essences haircare line. I've always seen it on sale and thought it was just another cheap shampoo and conditioner. However, I saw the commercial and decided to give it a try. I was wrong...
This shampoo and conditioner is AMAZING! I wash my hair every 2-3 days, so I need a really good shampoo and conditioner to help untangle and refresh my hair. My first impression was "wow" this smells amazing. I did shampoo twice, to make sure my hair was really clean. My hair felt silkier after washing. I followed with the conditioner and I have to say the magic is in the CONDITIONER! My hair felt so silky and soft when applying the conditioner! I left it in for the remainder of the shower and rinsed it off at the end (applying a pea sized amount as a leave-in conditioner).
My hair dried wonderfully, actually shinier and frizz-free if you can believe that (even without using my trusty Biosilk). I guess great hair does start in the shower.THE SMELL LASTS HOURS AFTER SHOWER!!! This has definitely become my miracle product, I can't wait to try the leave-in treatment!

Give It a try, for the price it's a steal. I hope this works for you as much as it did for me!