Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

on 12/13/2013 3:16:00 PM

I have medium-length bleached hair that gets super oily at the roots but my ends are slightly damaged. I picked this up when I was on a trip and forgot to bring my shampoo and conditioner, and I didn't have exceptionally high hopes for this. But I ended up really liking it! I love the smell -- it smells like honey and apricots, and the smell lingers in your hair, which I like. I also really like that the bottles are designed to stand upside down, because it makes getting the product out so much easier when you are running low. I also like how the shampoo and conditioner are a golden yellow in color...It's just a fun change from all the white and clear hair products out there.
The shampoo does a really good job of cleansing my hair, no matter how oily it is or how much product I have in it. It lathers really nicely and rinses out well, without leaving any residue behind like some shampoos can. When I use this shampoo, sometimes I can even get away with skipping a day of washing, which is amazing for me.
The conditioner does a great job of detangling my hair, and it makes it feel really soft and shiny without weighing it down.
I don't think either of these products really did much to strengthen my hair, which is prone to breakage, but since they cleansed and moisturized my hair well and they smell awesome, I would repurchase both products.

on 8/19/2013 2:49:00 PM

N.B. This has just launched in the UK and is called 'Bee Strong' for all you English girlies looking at this review!

I LOVE this product, and this is unusual for me to say as I am a bit of a salon snob- I usually, as a rule only ever use Redken or Kerastase brands, sometimes Tigi at a push. I have long hair- to my mid back but i want it longer and I have it highlighted blonde so i am always very serious about which hair care products I use as I want as little breakage as possible. I have oily, silky hair which gets hideously greasy at the roots and very dry at the ends. I have to wash it every other day regardless of what shampoo or conditioner I use.

This cleaned my hair very, very well. There was no build up and the scent was fantastic. I like hair products you can smell long after using them, and a day after using this someone told me my hair smelled nice! Without straightening with my GHD's or blow drying my hair was silky, soft and shiny and still holding it's natural wave without looking frizzy and kinky. Considering it is less than a fiver a bottle and sometimes on BOGOF I will repurchase for sure. I'm not a convert to cheapo shampoos and conditioners by a long shot, but when my purse strings are tight and my hair is in good nick i'll go straight for this. thumbs up H.E! Also noticed it reduced breakage and splitting- perfect for someone like me trying to grow their hair!

I'm not sure that I can't quite find anything BAD to say about Herbal Essences' "Honey I'm Strong" S&C, but I don't think I can say anything outstandingly good about them either. MUA users, these products are, to me, the definition of average. The good is that these aren't damaging for your hair. I didn't notice any drying with the shampoo or buildup with the conditioner, so I suppose for someone with healthy, untreated hair, these would be a great DS product. The bad? They didn't do anything! I noticed absolutely NO improvement in my color treated hair since I began to use these. On top of that, the scent is kind of boring (very generic 'clean' scent) and the packaging is way too busy. I'll finish off the bottle, but I'm definitely not repurchasing.

on 6/23/2013 10:42:00 AM

This has just been launched in the UK about a month ago and its called 'Bee Strong'. It's on offer in most places as it's new out so I recommend to stock up! Am on my 2nd bottle of conditioner, alongside using the shampoo and have also used the mask available.

Good for colour damaged, frizzy hair - I have bleached highlights and have wavey/curly hair. Conditioner is very moisturising and smells great! Not overly honey like, just right. Don't use the conditioner on your roots as can make them a bit greasy and flat.

Great product, bit fussy about some Herbal Essences products but this is a firm favourite and a bargain whilst on offer.

Only thing is, what is with these green lids for all the herbal products?! Don't understand that but never mind!

I have been using herbal essence shampoos and conditioners for quite a few years now and occasionally I switch up the scent I chose this one because simply because I liked the way it smelled. I have very thick and curly hair and need a good conditioner to make my hair look good in the end. I was low on just conditioner so I purchased the conditioner only, I loved it from the smell to how smooth it makes my hair look. two thumbs up honey!

on 11/8/2012 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am in LOVE with this shampoo and conditioner. Finally found a combo that makes my hair soft and shinny. I am excited, and look forward to washing my hair because of this shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels soft, just after using the shampoo, and the conditioner makes it even better.

on 10/15/2012 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm surprised this has as many good reviews as it does. I tried this recently when it came out, and disliked it right away. It didn't smooth my hair or make it stronger. It made it more difficult to deal; dry, tangled, and unmanageable. I do frequently dye my hair, so maybe on virgin hair or less damaged this works well? For those with fried hair I would suggest a different shampoo.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

In a word, awesome! I looove this new line and have always loved herbal essences (some more than others, hello hydration has been my fave until trying this). Not only do both the shampoo and conditioner smell amazing, but they leave my hair feeling super silky, soft, clean, healthy, oh so shinyyyy and tangle free! This is definitely my new fave and these are now the only products in my shower! These had me at hello and I will definitely be repurchasing! Honey is known for its healing benefits and this rinses clean and feels and smells so good! Perfect balance of moisture and silkiness and protection against damage which I love since I heat style daily and color my hair!:) I am hooked, can't wait to try the treatment conditioner too!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After reading all of the good reviews, I decided to try this shampoo. I was very disappointed. It made my hair dry and frizzy and it completely fried it. The only reason why I gave it two stars instead of one is because it smells really good. Not going to buy this again.

i absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner! i have naturally curly hair, and i used to always straighten it because i could never get it to look good any other way i would have a bunch of frizz or my hair would just have a horrible texture, it was just awful. but i went and got a haircut then started using this shampoo and conditioner and my hair is so silky smooth! i absolutely adore my natural curls now, and i am so relieved to not have to style my hair anymore!