Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 18 & Under
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

4.5

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really love this shampoo/condish combo! My hair can get quite greasy at the scalp but dry everywhere else (the worst) but this has balanced out my hair nicely. Second wash and my hair is now silky, smooth, shiny and not dry or greasy. No adverse effects and a nice smell. Hair doesn't seem "stronger" but it was never weak or brittle in the first place.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I also found this at Target for about $3 (23 fl oz) a bottle First off, I've never really been an advocate for herbal essences haircare line. I've always seen it on sale and thought it was just another cheap shampoo and conditioner. However, I saw the commercial and decided to give it a try. I was wrong...
This shampoo and conditioner is AMAZING! I wash my hair every 2-3 days, so I need a really good shampoo and conditioner to help untangle and refresh my hair. My first impression was "wow" this smells amazing. I did shampoo twice, to make sure my hair was really clean. My hair felt silkier after washing. I followed with the conditioner and I have to say the magic is in the CONDITIONER! My hair felt so silky and soft when applying the conditioner! I left it in for the remainder of the shower and rinsed it off at the end (applying a pea sized amount as a leave-in conditioner).
My hair dried wonderfully, actually shinier and frizz-free if you can believe that (even without using my trusty Biosilk). I guess great hair does start in the shower.THE SMELL LASTS HOURS AFTER SHOWER!!! This has definitely become my miracle product, I can't wait to try the leave-in treatment!

Give It a try, for the price it's a steal. I hope this works for you as much as it did for me!