Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

4.3

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

on 8/2/2014 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo is my HG!

I've had problems with many shmpoos leaving this gritty, sticky residue on my hair that won't comb well! My hair also collects a lot of lint and debris due to the residue left by other shampoos (ex: head and shoulders).

When I first tried this shampoo, my hair felt light and free! It was no longer weighted down and the lint that would usually collect on my comb was NO MORE!!

This is a great product and I highly recommend it.

P.S., for your reference, I have long asian hair. Good Luck!

on 4/28/2014 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty good, it smells amazing! Kind of like milk and honey? The conditioner is pretty thick compared to the other Herbal Essence conditioners I've used. Made my hair super soft, and added some shine. Strong? I haven't really noticed a difference since I've only used it a few times. Will update once, I've finished the body!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really love this shampoo/condish combo! My hair can get quite greasy at the scalp but dry everywhere else (the worst) but this has balanced out my hair nicely. Second wash and my hair is now silky, smooth, shiny and not dry or greasy. No adverse effects and a nice smell. Hair doesn't seem "stronger" but it was never weak or brittle in the first place.

on 8/24/2012 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

First off, I would like to start off by saying that I did not buy this product for brittle hair.
I have very long, straight,thick hair that tends to fall out every few days in the shower and it was beginning to feel a little dull. I tried many shampoos and conditioner to help with the "shedding" and strengthening but nothing worked as well as this one. This product not only smells amazing but it actually has made my hair stronger. It feels thicker and healthier, not to mention the lack of frizzies and fly aways I now have :) My hair is so smooth and its so easy to brush now. I wash my hair every 2 days and the only complaint I have about this product, is that it makes my hair feel STICKY and look greasy towards the root. When my hair is dried, the roots look wet and greasy, and as I run my fingers through my hair all the way down to the end, my hands are actually STICKY. It is quite disappointing as I do everything I can to make sure I rinse my hair extremely well before I get out of the shower.
Other than the stickyness, I LOVE this product and would by it over and over again if It didnt make my hair feel so gross.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I also found this at Target for about $3 (23 fl oz) a bottle First off, I've never really been an advocate for herbal essences haircare line. I've always seen it on sale and thought it was just another cheap shampoo and conditioner. However, I saw the commercial and decided to give it a try. I was wrong...
This shampoo and conditioner is AMAZING! I wash my hair every 2-3 days, so I need a really good shampoo and conditioner to help untangle and refresh my hair. My first impression was "wow" this smells amazing. I did shampoo twice, to make sure my hair was really clean. My hair felt silkier after washing. I followed with the conditioner and I have to say the magic is in the CONDITIONER! My hair felt so silky and soft when applying the conditioner! I left it in for the remainder of the shower and rinsed it off at the end (applying a pea sized amount as a leave-in conditioner).
My hair dried wonderfully, actually shinier and frizz-free if you can believe that (even without using my trusty Biosilk). I guess great hair does start in the shower.THE SMELL LASTS HOURS AFTER SHOWER!!! This has definitely become my miracle product, I can't wait to try the leave-in treatment!

Give It a try, for the price it's a steal. I hope this works for you as much as it did for me!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought the big bottles at Target for less than three bucks each. The bottles are yellow and just like the typical herbal essences packaging. Scent wise this is lovely but lighter than the usual fruity or floral fragrances to my nose. I detect more pear than an apricot note. For starters these are not cg friendly. The conditioner contains a dimethicone. Fortunately the honey and apricot is in the middle of the ingredient list. I found this duo to be pretty good though I think I had similar results with the hello hydration duo. This is a tad more smoothing which I like now that summer is here. My hair also air dried nicely with little halo frizz. If you can tolerate cones or basically had luck with other he shampoos and conditioners, you will probably like these.