Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

on 6/9/2015 4:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The shampoo is good, does the job, good packaging. On the other side, the masque leaves your hair nice. The packaging is cheap and impossible to twist when it is wet from the shower. The smell is not bad, tropically pineaple coconut, but overpowering and penetrating. It is not greasy, but it did cause a pimple here and there. The price is a great value for what you get. It is not an overall bad product, but it didn't convince me. I ended up giving it away.

on 9/12/2014 10:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is the worst shampoo ever !!! I used the hello hydration one before & it was ok but this one caused my hair to fall like crazy & I don't mean the normal shedding, what I am talking about is daramatic hair fall where full strands come out !!!
I will never try any product from Herbal Essences again after this horrible experience.
N.B: where I bought this shampoo it is calles (Bee Strong) but I cheked online and it is the same.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm always trying new conditioners in search of silky smooth, healthy locks, and this definitely makes the list! It is a thick, dense cream and it smells nice, although it isn't the traditional "Herbal Essence" scent, which I adore (bring it back Clairol!). It has that "milk and honey" fragrance that most of us are familiar with. That isn't too important to me though, as my shampoo always smells stronger than my conditioner.

I used this for a week before reviewing in order to ensure an accurate review. I am quite happy with this conditioner so far. It is easy to coat all of my thick hair (something that a thin, watery formula just cannot do), and I do notice less fallout when blow drying. My hair feels much softer and smoother than usual, despite the fact that I recently bleach and colored it. What's nice is that I still have volume - this doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with this conditioner as compared to some of their other varieties. I would recommend for medium to thick hair that has some damage or is heat styled regularly. This would be far too heavy for thin, limp hair.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

In a word, awesome! I looove this new line and have always loved herbal essences (some more than others, hello hydration has been my fave until trying this). Not only do both the shampoo and conditioner smell amazing, but they leave my hair feeling super silky, soft, clean, healthy, oh so shinyyyy and tangle free! This is definitely my new fave and these are now the only products in my shower! These had me at hello and I will definitely be repurchasing! Honey is known for its healing benefits and this rinses clean and feels and smells so good! Perfect balance of moisture and silkiness and protection against damage which I love since I heat style daily and color my hair!:) I am hooked, can't wait to try the treatment conditioner too!

on 10/7/2012 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have very super nauturally curly dry hair (that I straighten almost daily and dye 1x a month) and this shampoo and conditioner combo has been amazing!!

*My hair never feels dried out,just soft and managable.
*Drying my hair is nice and not a lot of frizz is a huge plus.
*The scent is great! Not too strong or light.
*My hair straightens easily and even on days I forget to use my heat protection spray my hair looks good!!

After using this combo for the last month and going to get my hair trimmed my hairdresser complimented on how I hardly had ZERO damage and not a lot of split ends! So yep this stuff is a keeper!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After reading all of the good reviews, I decided to try this shampoo. I was very disappointed. It made my hair dry and frizzy and it completely fried it. The only reason why I gave it two stars instead of one is because it smells really good. Not going to buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff! My stretched/relaxed hair usually tangles with any shampoo, but this one detangles so nicely! It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or anything. The conditioner left my hair soft and silky and super manageable. I will definantly repurchase :)

Update 10/3/12: OMG! This stuff must seriously be doing magic for my hair! Usually when I blow dry my hair to straighten it, it's brittle and just feels dry. After I got out the shower & blow dried my hair, it was very soft, but I didn't think anything of it. I just finished straightening my hair & wow....it has so much shine, body, and it actually looks healthy! Which is saying a LOT! (My hair is fried from heat and color) it looks like my hair got done professionally. You can't beat the price for a product this good. Deff repurchasing!

on 9/5/2012 3:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So far I've only used the conditioner, but I love it! It's super thick, which my hair needs. It makes my hair silky soft and also helps to detangle. The smell doesn't last as long as some of the other herbal essence hair products, but it does smell lovely in the shower! I would definitely buy this again!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought the big bottles at Target for less than three bucks each. The bottles are yellow and just like the typical herbal essences packaging. Scent wise this is lovely but lighter than the usual fruity or floral fragrances to my nose. I detect more pear than an apricot note. For starters these are not cg friendly. The conditioner contains a dimethicone. Fortunately the honey and apricot is in the middle of the ingredient list. I found this duo to be pretty good though I think I had similar results with the hello hydration duo. This is a tad more smoothing which I like now that summer is here. My hair also air dried nicely with little halo frizz. If you can tolerate cones or basically had luck with other he shampoos and conditioners, you will probably like these.

Popular Hair Products