Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.8

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this shampoo. I wasn't expecting much as Herbal Essences shampoos never really worked for me in the past, by my hair loved this! First off, it smells delicious, I actually look forward to washing my hair when I use this. It is a creamy shampoo but washes out very well leaving little or no residue. It also makes my hair feel touchably soft. The only downside is it is very nourishing so can cause my hair to be a little bit more greasy than normal, but when this happens I just rotate a different shampoo back into my routine and then come back to this one. I've repurchased it four times already!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

As someone who has just begun to test out new shampoo's and hair products, I was looking for something cheap and efficient.

Herbal Essences Honey, I'm Strong worked miracles the first day I tried it. The smell was great and my hair was soo soft and bouncy. Sadly, that effect lasted only on my first use. I used the shampoo and conditioner for about a couple more months, just to finish the bottles, and I could tell that my hair was gradually getting so much more duller and dryer, and there was a lot of build up in my hair. Pretty soon, even the scent was starting to bother me.

I wouldn't really reccommend this product to anyone. I'm glad I switched to another shampoo & conditioner, as now my hair is back to being the way I like it. :)

on 5/16/2014 4:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really loved this, but I only tried the conditioner. I am never using matching shampoos and conditioners unfortunately. My hair was so smooth and soft after using this, I was really surprised. I generally like herbal essences, but this was really nice. My hair is thick anyway, but this made it feel thick and strong in a good way. Would love to try again with the full set.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I just ran out of my other shampoo and conditioner and have used this once, but I love it! The scent reminds me of a baby doll, and both the shampoo and conditioner are thick. I used these gallons of Salon Care Apples & Pears from Sally's, and it was really beginning to dry my hair out. This, however, recovered it and my hair is now smooth and shiny.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really love this shampoo/condish combo! My hair can get quite greasy at the scalp but dry everywhere else (the worst) but this has balanced out my hair nicely. Second wash and my hair is now silky, smooth, shiny and not dry or greasy. No adverse effects and a nice smell. Hair doesn't seem "stronger" but it was never weak or brittle in the first place.

on 6/23/2013 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The scent of this reminds me of an ashtray that someone tried to spray with vanilla air freshener. It didn't do much for my long, thick, wavy hair except tangle it and weigh it down. My ends felt dehydrated and isn't the point of this to strengthen the hair? I ended up giving it to my boyfriend and he uses it for his short hair, since you can't really screw up hair that's like an inch long.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Herbal Essences' Honey, I'm Strong is a new line of strengthening hair care products. Herbal Essences says your hair will be "10x stronger in just one wash. The formula coats each hair strange to help repair the protective outer layer and provide strength against future damage. Honey, I'm Strong repairs hair's protective and regulates moisture by mimicking the nature F-layer protection of your hair". If you couldn't infer from the name, this hair care line is infused with honey extracts, which according to Herbal Essences, has been "revered for centuries as a natural healing remedy and beauty secret for the hair." This hair care line consists of the three products, the shampoo and conditioner featured in this review, as well as a mask for deep conditioning. Each bottle of Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner contains 10 fl oz (300ml), which is slightly less than they used to. I paid $5 for both products, I believe I had a coupon or scored some other sort of deal. Herbal Essences products are not tested on animals, however, the brand's parent company Clairol does test. Herbal Essences products are available worldwide at drug and grocery stores and other major retailers. Herbal Essences products are made in America.
Honey, I'm Strong has the same style of packaging as all Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners. Tall, thin, wavy, recyclable bottles. Honey, I'm Strong's bottles are yellow, the shampoo bottle is translucent, the conditioner bottle is opaque, both have a pop up green dispenser. The front of the bottle features the Herbal Essences logo, product name, and a honey comb design with some pouring honey, which looks really appealing. The back of the bottles offer plenty of product information in both English and French, along with the full ingredient lists and some company info.
Honey, I'm Strong Shampoo is a creamy yellow, it kinda looks like honey mustard, which is kinda strange. I prefer Herbal Essences gel formula over their creamy shampoo, usually, but this is an exception. The creamy formula is thick but lathers nicely and spreads through the hair with ease. I kinda believe the claim that this shampoo bonds to the hair because it can be really difficult to rinse out. Honey, I'm Strong does not seem to effect my henna hair color. The conditioner is the same as all Herbal Essences, thick and creamy, you need a lot of it to coat your hair, especially if it's thick like mine. The conditioner is easy to rinse out. I don't feel like this is a particularly effective conditioner formula, but it keeps my hair soft and kinda detangles my knotty hair, so its ok in my book. I don't feel like either the shampoo or conditioner "repairs" damage as much as it adds moisture to give hair a smoother, silkier appearance. I think that Honey, I'm Strong may be capable of preventing future damage if used on a regular basis on healthy, non-heat styled hair. Oh, and I should mention that the Honey, I'm Strong line has a soft, really sweet, pleasant scent that Herbal Essences describes as a mix of apricot and honey.
Herbal Essences newest shampoo and conditioner is pretty nice, it definitely smells good if anything. The formula isn't too different from other Herbal Esseces products. I doubt that Honey, I'm Strong truly repairs damage, but it may be a good preventative. I likely won't repurchase this hair care duo, I'm trying to finish off my Herbal Essences series. I would recommend Breaks Over; which was recently brought into the American Herbal Essences line up under the name of Unbreakable Seduction over Honey, I'm Strong.

on 4/4/2013 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this and the hello hydration conditioner..the shampoo is alright, but the conditioner is really good.

I'm currently using it as my co-wash and my hair loves it <3

the packaging however sucks
because i have to use my teeth to try to squeeze conditioner out..
I HAVE the JUMBO bottle =(

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've used Herbal Essences for a long time. I didn't have a favourite one, I just loved all the scents of them. But then I saw the commercial for this one and I had to try it! My hair goes down to mid back, so it breaks quite a bit. I bought this and used it and I absolutely loooooove it! I loved it so much I bought three more sets! It smells amazing and it makes my hair light, soft, bouncy, shiny and beautiful! I would recommend to any lady. Oh, and I have minimal breakage.

on 11/8/2012 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am in LOVE with this shampoo and conditioner. Finally found a combo that makes my hair soft and shinny. I am excited, and look forward to washing my hair because of this shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels soft, just after using the shampoo, and the conditioner makes it even better.