Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best shampoo with sulfates. Usually I'm a sulfate-free shampoo or cleansing conditioner type girl even with my thin, stingy hair because of my recently ombred red hair. Decided I needed a shampoo to clear build-up and make my hair look and feel less dirty and this did the trick without stripping my color or making my hair feel bone dry. Would definitely recommend if you want a gentle shampoo that contains sulfates to get the hair clean without completely stripping it.

on 9/12/2014 10:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is the worst shampoo ever !!! I used the hello hydration one before & it was ok but this one caused my hair to fall like crazy & I don't mean the normal shedding, what I am talking about is daramatic hair fall where full strands come out !!!
I will never try any product from Herbal Essences again after this horrible experience.
N.B: where I bought this shampoo it is calles (Bee Strong) but I cheked online and it is the same.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've only used the conditioner in this range (it's called Bee Strong in the UK) so can't vouch for the shampoo, but I thought the conditioner was lovely. It conditioned my hair nicely, left it feeling soft and smelling amazing and unlike other herbal essences conditioners I've tried, this was quite thick so I didn't have to use loads to feel like I'd properly conditioned my hair. Meaning it lasted a long time too! The only downside I can think of was that the flip-top lid on mine broke off, so I had to be careful when storing it to ensure none of the product dripped out of the bottle when it wasn't in use.

I can't remember how much I paid for this, but given it's usually on offer somewhere (Boots and Superdrug in the UK spring to mind) you'd probably easily pick this up for under £3.00 a bottle. It's worth a try just for the scent (reminded me very much of Love Heart sweets!).

on 6/20/2014 9:50:00 PM

Not one to usually buy hair products from anywhere except the salon and for good reason.. This is truly awful. Elastic/dry feeling hair. Get what you pay for I guess..

on 12/13/2013 3:16:00 PM

I have medium-length bleached hair that gets super oily at the roots but my ends are slightly damaged. I picked this up when I was on a trip and forgot to bring my shampoo and conditioner, and I didn't have exceptionally high hopes for this. But I ended up really liking it! I love the smell -- it smells like honey and apricots, and the smell lingers in your hair, which I like. I also really like that the bottles are designed to stand upside down, because it makes getting the product out so much easier when you are running low. I also like how the shampoo and conditioner are a golden yellow in color...It's just a fun change from all the white and clear hair products out there.
The shampoo does a really good job of cleansing my hair, no matter how oily it is or how much product I have in it. It lathers really nicely and rinses out well, without leaving any residue behind like some shampoos can. When I use this shampoo, sometimes I can even get away with skipping a day of washing, which is amazing for me.
The conditioner does a great job of detangling my hair, and it makes it feel really soft and shiny without weighing it down.
I don't think either of these products really did much to strengthen my hair, which is prone to breakage, but since they cleansed and moisturized my hair well and they smell awesome, I would repurchase both products.

I gave 3 lippies but to be more specific, I give the shampoo 1 and the conditioner 5 - All of the Herbal Essence shampoo's with the pearlescent formula's leave a stiff, waxy, and tacky build up on my roots. The Honey I'm Strong shampoo made my hair feel dirty, greasy, and disgusting. The Conditioner is amazing though. It's super thick and creamy. It leaves my hair so shiny, silky, and soft. I like to use the Color Me Happy shampoo with the Honey I'm Strong Conditioner. It gives me great results! Definitely check out the Honey I'm Strong conditioner - but stay away from the matching shampoo!

I have and an oily scalp while my ends are not reallly dry but more on the drier side. I thought this would help prevent split ends since it is supposed to strengthin hair but it did not at all. It also made my hair realllly oily the same day i washed my hair but like i said before my hair is naturally oily so if u have dry hair this shouldnt make your hair oily. I do like the way it makes my hair feel when i wash the conditioner out of my hair ( i only apply conditioner to my ends) but the silky feeling doesnt last long. One day when i was standing in the shower i began to read the ingridients and i was horrified!!! Herbal is cheap for a reason!

over all thoughts

i didnt like these products and i dont recomend for anyone, however if you arent really specific about what you are putting in your hair or if you are on a really tight budjet then you could give it a try.

on 6/23/2013 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The scent of this reminds me of an ashtray that someone tried to spray with vanilla air freshener. It didn't do much for my long, thick, wavy hair except tangle it and weigh it down. My ends felt dehydrated and isn't the point of this to strengthen the hair? I ended up giving it to my boyfriend and he uses it for his short hair, since you can't really screw up hair that's like an inch long.

on 6/23/2013 10:42:00 AM

This has just been launched in the UK about a month ago and its called 'Bee Strong'. It's on offer in most places as it's new out so I recommend to stock up! Am on my 2nd bottle of conditioner, alongside using the shampoo and have also used the mask available.

Good for colour damaged, frizzy hair - I have bleached highlights and have wavey/curly hair. Conditioner is very moisturising and smells great! Not overly honey like, just right. Don't use the conditioner on your roots as can make them a bit greasy and flat.

Great product, bit fussy about some Herbal Essences products but this is a firm favourite and a bargain whilst on offer.

Only thing is, what is with these green lids for all the herbal products?! Don't understand that but never mind!

I have only used this duo a few times, but I really love it. The only negative thing I have to say is: the bottom half of my hair is a bleached, fried & highlighted frizzball and the top half (my roots + about 2 inches) i've let grow out natural so i'm really dealing with 2 textures, this shamp/cond made my dry ends feel GREAT. Frizz was tamed, and I could run my fingers through it after blow drying and flat ironing. the downside was that it may be a little too heavy for my hair that is not destroyed from color treating. If you have damaged hair I would absolutely recommend this. Or even if you don't, just avoid getting conditioner near your roots and the rest of your hair will feel seriously so soft. I did vote on the downside for packaging quality only because at WalMart I had no choice but to buy the big bottles and I hate that the conditioner is positioned to stand upside down unlike the shampoo and it just irritates me.