Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

on 6/9/2015 4:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The shampoo is good, does the job, good packaging. On the other side, the masque leaves your hair nice. The packaging is cheap and impossible to twist when it is wet from the shower. The smell is not bad, tropically pineaple coconut, but overpowering and penetrating. It is not greasy, but it did cause a pimple here and there. The price is a great value for what you get. It is not an overall bad product, but it didn't convince me. I ended up giving it away.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've only used the conditioner in this range (it's called Bee Strong in the UK) so can't vouch for the shampoo, but I thought the conditioner was lovely. It conditioned my hair nicely, left it feeling soft and smelling amazing and unlike other herbal essences conditioners I've tried, this was quite thick so I didn't have to use loads to feel like I'd properly conditioned my hair. Meaning it lasted a long time too! The only downside I can think of was that the flip-top lid on mine broke off, so I had to be careful when storing it to ensure none of the product dripped out of the bottle when it wasn't in use.

I can't remember how much I paid for this, but given it's usually on offer somewhere (Boots and Superdrug in the UK spring to mind) you'd probably easily pick this up for under 3.00 a bottle. It's worth a try just for the scent (reminded me very much of Love Heart sweets!).

on 2/5/2013 5:49:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Tried this shampoo and conditioner, mostly out of curiosity, after seeing all the MUA reviews. I've been using handmade soap/shampoo bars for years now but, well, I got bored.

I'm very pleased with it. I have fine hair that tends to be a little ~ delicate snowflake ~ and I was scared of sulfates but I haven't seen any drying or increase in damage at all. Part of that is probably that I pre-oil my ends up to 12 hours before I wash (with a mixture of camellia and coconut oil).

My fine straight almost shoulder length hair feels smooth and has nice volume, if I leave it straight, which I don't usually -- when it's pincurled it's glossy and springy. It feels nice and soft.

I think the smell is pleasant. It's not super strong, which is a plus for me anyway. Both products are thick -- I was afraid the conditioner, especially, would be waxy and weigh my hair down, but nope, rinses out and leaves my hair bouncy. I shampoo twice and condition once, each time with a dime size dab, so it goes a long way.