Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.4

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

on 4/28/2014 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty good, it smells amazing! Kind of like milk and honey? The conditioner is pretty thick compared to the other Herbal Essence conditioners I've used. Made my hair super soft, and added some shine. Strong? I haven't really noticed a difference since I've only used it a few times. Will update once, I've finished the body!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Works fine. No better or worse than any other shampoo/conditioner combo. This product is so hyped up that I just had to try it, even though I'm someone who buys salon hair care. The smell is horrid, not like honey at all - just like a sickly sweet, cheap deodorant. The conditioner did an OK job at de-tangling, but nevertheless just one look at the ingredients makes me doubt that this will legitimately strengthen my hair. Not for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After reading all of the good reviews, I decided to try this shampoo. I was very disappointed. It made my hair dry and frizzy and it completely fried it. The only reason why I gave it two stars instead of one is because it smells really good. Not going to buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I also found this at Target for about $3 (23 fl oz) a bottle First off, I've never really been an advocate for herbal essences haircare line. I've always seen it on sale and thought it was just another cheap shampoo and conditioner. However, I saw the commercial and decided to give it a try. I was wrong...
This shampoo and conditioner is AMAZING! I wash my hair every 2-3 days, so I need a really good shampoo and conditioner to help untangle and refresh my hair. My first impression was "wow" this smells amazing. I did shampoo twice, to make sure my hair was really clean. My hair felt silkier after washing. I followed with the conditioner and I have to say the magic is in the CONDITIONER! My hair felt so silky and soft when applying the conditioner! I left it in for the remainder of the shower and rinsed it off at the end (applying a pea sized amount as a leave-in conditioner).
My hair dried wonderfully, actually shinier and frizz-free if you can believe that (even without using my trusty Biosilk). I guess great hair does start in the shower.THE SMELL LASTS HOURS AFTER SHOWER!!! This has definitely become my miracle product, I can't wait to try the leave-in treatment!

Give It a try, for the price it's a steal. I hope this works for you as much as it did for me!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought the big bottles at Target for less than three bucks each. The bottles are yellow and just like the typical herbal essences packaging. Scent wise this is lovely but lighter than the usual fruity or floral fragrances to my nose. I detect more pear than an apricot note. For starters these are not cg friendly. The conditioner contains a dimethicone. Fortunately the honey and apricot is in the middle of the ingredient list. I found this duo to be pretty good though I think I had similar results with the hello hydration duo. This is a tad more smoothing which I like now that summer is here. My hair also air dried nicely with little halo frizz. If you can tolerate cones or basically had luck with other he shampoos and conditioners, you will probably like these.