Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.3

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I just ran out of my other shampoo and conditioner and have used this once, but I love it! The scent reminds me of a baby doll, and both the shampoo and conditioner are thick. I used these gallons of Salon Care Apples & Pears from Sally's, and it was really beginning to dry my hair out. This, however, recovered it and my hair is now smooth and shiny.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Ugh this stuff is so mediocre, I'm just glad it was cheap. I'll share my thoughts with a haiku.

This shizz smells SO good
But hair is not soft enough
So what's the point, bro?

It's just eh. My hair feels kinda nice right out of the shower. It's nice in that I can detangle it in the shower with a comb, but I can do that with most conditioners... So, I dry my hair, and it'll feel kinda (emphasis on the kinda) soft for a day, then it gets dry n tangle-y again and my split ends start acting up and I feel sad.

By the way, my hair (I only condition midsection to ends of my hair) is kinda picky, it's thick and long and needs some extra hydration, but most conditioners have done a better job than this.

Yeah, it smells nice, but the scent doesn't even last.

TL;DR: Meh.

I'm not sure that I can't quite find anything BAD to say about Herbal Essences' "Honey I'm Strong" S&C, but I don't think I can say anything outstandingly good about them either. MUA users, these products are, to me, the definition of average. The good is that these aren't damaging for your hair. I didn't notice any drying with the shampoo or buildup with the conditioner, so I suppose for someone with healthy, untreated hair, these would be a great DS product. The bad? They didn't do anything! I noticed absolutely NO improvement in my color treated hair since I began to use these. On top of that, the scent is kind of boring (very generic 'clean' scent) and the packaging is way too busy. I'll finish off the bottle, but I'm definitely not repurchasing.

I have and an oily scalp while my ends are not reallly dry but more on the drier side. I thought this would help prevent split ends since it is supposed to strengthin hair but it did not at all. It also made my hair realllly oily the same day i washed my hair but like i said before my hair is naturally oily so if u have dry hair this shouldnt make your hair oily. I do like the way it makes my hair feel when i wash the conditioner out of my hair ( i only apply conditioner to my ends) but the silky feeling doesnt last long. One day when i was standing in the shower i began to read the ingridients and i was horrified!!! Herbal is cheap for a reason!

over all thoughts

i didnt like these products and i dont recomend for anyone, however if you arent really specific about what you are putting in your hair or if you are on a really tight budjet then you could give it a try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really love this shampoo/condish combo! My hair can get quite greasy at the scalp but dry everywhere else (the worst) but this has balanced out my hair nicely. Second wash and my hair is now silky, smooth, shiny and not dry or greasy. No adverse effects and a nice smell. Hair doesn't seem "stronger" but it was never weak or brittle in the first place.

on 6/23/2013 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The scent of this reminds me of an ashtray that someone tried to spray with vanilla air freshener. It didn't do much for my long, thick, wavy hair except tangle it and weigh it down. My ends felt dehydrated and isn't the point of this to strengthen the hair? I ended up giving it to my boyfriend and he uses it for his short hair, since you can't really screw up hair that's like an inch long.

I have only used this duo a few times, but I really love it. The only negative thing I have to say is: the bottom half of my hair is a bleached, fried & highlighted frizzball and the top half (my roots + about 2 inches) i've let grow out natural so i'm really dealing with 2 textures, this shamp/cond made my dry ends feel GREAT. Frizz was tamed, and I could run my fingers through it after blow drying and flat ironing. the downside was that it may be a little too heavy for my hair that is not destroyed from color treating. If you have damaged hair I would absolutely recommend this. Or even if you don't, just avoid getting conditioner near your roots and the rest of your hair will feel seriously so soft. I did vote on the downside for packaging quality only because at WalMart I had no choice but to buy the big bottles and I hate that the conditioner is positioned to stand upside down unlike the shampoo and it just irritates me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

AWESOME SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER! I have long blonde colored and highlighted hair. This shampoo and conditioner is amazing. It leaves my hair very shiny and soft. I have never really had a favorite shampoo/conditioner combo that does exactly what I want it to do - UNTIL NOW! The A-HA moment was when I looked at my hair in pictures - it didn't even look like my hair because it was so beautiful! Love it! One thing to note - it does leave my hair very soft - so I need to add a little product if I want it to hold a curl.