Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

4.1

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

on 9/12/2014 10:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is the worst shampoo ever !!! I used the hello hydration one before & it was ok but this one caused my hair to fall like crazy & I don't mean the normal shedding, what I am talking about is daramatic hair fall where full strands come out !!!
I will never try any product from Herbal Essences again after this horrible experience.
N.B: where I bought this shampoo it is calles (Bee Strong) but I cheked online and it is the same.

on 6/20/2014 9:50:00 PM

Not one to usually buy hair products from anywhere except the salon and for good reason.. This is truly awful. Elastic/dry feeling hair. Get what you pay for I guess..

on 5/16/2014 4:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really loved this, but I only tried the conditioner. I am never using matching shampoos and conditioners unfortunately. My hair was so smooth and soft after using this, I was really surprised. I generally like herbal essences, but this was really nice. My hair is thick anyway, but this made it feel thick and strong in a good way. Would love to try again with the full set.

My hair is thick, long and bleached for the ombre look and it has been looking so dead and frizzy for the last couple of months until I tried this! I've wasted so much money using "professional" products which made absolutely no difference to my hair. The 'Honey, I'm Strong' shampoo and conditioner have made my hair so so so soft and silky and it looks so good now! My ends don't even look bad anymore. I am so happy with this product and it smells so yummy and is dirt cheap. I would definitely recommend this to someone with dry ends or bleached ends.

on 12/13/2013 3:16:00 PM

I have medium-length bleached hair that gets super oily at the roots but my ends are slightly damaged. I picked this up when I was on a trip and forgot to bring my shampoo and conditioner, and I didn't have exceptionally high hopes for this. But I ended up really liking it! I love the smell -- it smells like honey and apricots, and the smell lingers in your hair, which I like. I also really like that the bottles are designed to stand upside down, because it makes getting the product out so much easier when you are running low. I also like how the shampoo and conditioner are a golden yellow in color...It's just a fun change from all the white and clear hair products out there.
The shampoo does a really good job of cleansing my hair, no matter how oily it is or how much product I have in it. It lathers really nicely and rinses out well, without leaving any residue behind like some shampoos can. When I use this shampoo, sometimes I can even get away with skipping a day of washing, which is amazing for me.
The conditioner does a great job of detangling my hair, and it makes it feel really soft and shiny without weighing it down.
I don't think either of these products really did much to strengthen my hair, which is prone to breakage, but since they cleansed and moisturized my hair well and they smell awesome, I would repurchase both products.

on 8/19/2013 2:49:00 PM

N.B. This has just launched in the UK and is called 'Bee Strong' for all you English girlies looking at this review!

I LOVE this product, and this is unusual for me to say as I am a bit of a salon snob- I usually, as a rule only ever use Redken or Kerastase brands, sometimes Tigi at a push. I have long hair- to my mid back but i want it longer and I have it highlighted blonde so i am always very serious about which hair care products I use as I want as little breakage as possible. I have oily, silky hair which gets hideously greasy at the roots and very dry at the ends. I have to wash it every other day regardless of what shampoo or conditioner I use.

This cleaned my hair very, very well. There was no build up and the scent was fantastic. I like hair products you can smell long after using them, and a day after using this someone told me my hair smelled nice! Without straightening with my GHD's or blow drying my hair was silky, soft and shiny and still holding it's natural wave without looking frizzy and kinky. Considering it is less than a fiver a bottle and sometimes on BOGOF I will repurchase for sure. I'm not a convert to cheapo shampoos and conditioners by a long shot, but when my purse strings are tight and my hair is in good nick i'll go straight for this. thumbs up H.E! Also noticed it reduced breakage and splitting- perfect for someone like me trying to grow their hair!

I gave 3 lippies but to be more specific, I give the shampoo 1 and the conditioner 5 - All of the Herbal Essence shampoo's with the pearlescent formula's leave a stiff, waxy, and tacky build up on my roots. The Honey I'm Strong shampoo made my hair feel dirty, greasy, and disgusting. The Conditioner is amazing though. It's super thick and creamy. It leaves my hair so shiny, silky, and soft. I like to use the Color Me Happy shampoo with the Honey I'm Strong Conditioner. It gives me great results! Definitely check out the Honey I'm Strong conditioner - but stay away from the matching shampoo!

Product does nothing special to my hair except weighs it down

on 7/20/2013 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have straight, BABY FINE hair for reference

I spotted this conditioner with a free full size SET ME UP hairspray with it for cheap at BigLots. I remember the commercials and how nice the commercial was and was like ehh why not. I usually ALWAYS read reviews on my phone while purchasing any makeup/beauty but didn't have it with me at the time so bought this not knowing anything about it...

Glad I did!! This conditioner works like your avg conditioner but it makes up for that with me because it smells so SO good and the smell lasts in my hair all day long!! Like it's insane how good it smells especially when my hair is warm from my neck wearing it down, I get whiffs of it throughout the day. It's like a tropical/mango/honey/vanilla smell mixture and its very well blended so it's not like you can pick up on any one of those scents.

The way I use conditioner is kinda weird compared to how it's normally used. Since my hair is fine and gets weighed down easily, I always wet my hair first in the shower, gently squeeze as much water as I can out, and then coat the strands underneath my earlobe level all the way to the ends with this conditioner. I let it sit for like a minute or two and then grab my shampoo and cleanse my scalp areas, but not the bottom. It's kinda like having combination skin and only putting creams on dry areas and astringents on oily areas. I've found this to be best with my hair type to get really healthy hair. I always use a natural/organic shampoo that has a super neutral smell but cleans really well. I havent had much luck with organic conditioners ever which is why I use regular drugstore ones like this one. Since it doesn't touch my scalp (which is oily,naturally), I don't fret over it absorbing in my skin or whatever. I rinse everything at once, lazily attempting to keep the ends moisturized and the scalp very fresh and clean and it works terrifically!

I would totally buy this IF I happen to catch a good deal like I did on the bonus size that I have now. I paid the price of the conditioner but got a free hairspray, which made it worth it for me. I like my hair smelling good and since perfumes/sprays have alcohol in them, they dry my hair out so I like having this yummy smelling conditioner on hand.

Packaging kind of sucks when you're towards the end of the product. It becomes difficult to squeeze, especially with wet hands in the shower!! The bottom is so much bigger than the spout so storing it upside down doesn't work well.

on 6/23/2013 10:42:00 AM

This has just been launched in the UK about a month ago and its called 'Bee Strong'. It's on offer in most places as it's new out so I recommend to stock up! Am on my 2nd bottle of conditioner, alongside using the shampoo and have also used the mask available.

Good for colour damaged, frizzy hair - I have bleached highlights and have wavey/curly hair. Conditioner is very moisturising and smells great! Not overly honey like, just right. Don't use the conditioner on your roots as can make them a bit greasy and flat.

Great product, bit fussy about some Herbal Essences products but this is a firm favourite and a bargain whilst on offer.

Only thing is, what is with these green lids for all the herbal products?! Don't understand that but never mind!