Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

4.2

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

I usually tend to lean towards the mantra of "more expensive = the better the product". Ive found that with using this shampoo/ conditioner additionally with a great all rounder treatment, my hair is soft and strong. Id definitely recommended this product, it smells amazing, does what it says it does and is cheap!!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this stuff yesterday, and so far, I'm impressed. It smells really nice, and so far, I haven't noticed any of the dryness that I read about from most reviews on here. It could be, though, that this is because I leave in conditioner for about 5 minutes, before rinsing.
I did notice, however, that not as much hair came out when I brushed. I've been worried about how much hair my brush collects, as I have rather thin hair already. I'm hopeful that my words won't betray me, as I really like it so far.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Herbal Essences' Honey, I'm Strong is a new line of strengthening hair care products. Herbal Essences says your hair will be "10x stronger in just one wash. The formula coats each hair strange to help repair the protective outer layer and provide strength against future damage. Honey, I'm Strong repairs hair's protective and regulates moisture by mimicking the nature F-layer protection of your hair". If you couldn't infer from the name, this hair care line is infused with honey extracts, which according to Herbal Essences, has been "revered for centuries as a natural healing remedy and beauty secret for the hair." This hair care line consists of the three products, the shampoo and conditioner featured in this review, as well as a mask for deep conditioning. Each bottle of Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner contains 10 fl oz (300ml), which is slightly less than they used to. I paid $5 for both products, I believe I had a coupon or scored some other sort of deal. Herbal Essences products are not tested on animals, however, the brand's parent company Clairol does test. Herbal Essences products are available worldwide at drug and grocery stores and other major retailers. Herbal Essences products are made in America.
Honey, I'm Strong has the same style of packaging as all Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners. Tall, thin, wavy, recyclable bottles. Honey, I'm Strong's bottles are yellow, the shampoo bottle is translucent, the conditioner bottle is opaque, both have a pop up green dispenser. The front of the bottle features the Herbal Essences logo, product name, and a honey comb design with some pouring honey, which looks really appealing. The back of the bottles offer plenty of product information in both English and French, along with the full ingredient lists and some company info.
Honey, I'm Strong Shampoo is a creamy yellow, it kinda looks like honey mustard, which is kinda strange. I prefer Herbal Essences gel formula over their creamy shampoo, usually, but this is an exception. The creamy formula is thick but lathers nicely and spreads through the hair with ease. I kinda believe the claim that this shampoo bonds to the hair because it can be really difficult to rinse out. Honey, I'm Strong does not seem to effect my henna hair color. The conditioner is the same as all Herbal Essences, thick and creamy, you need a lot of it to coat your hair, especially if it's thick like mine. The conditioner is easy to rinse out. I don't feel like this is a particularly effective conditioner formula, but it keeps my hair soft and kinda detangles my knotty hair, so its ok in my book. I don't feel like either the shampoo or conditioner "repairs" damage as much as it adds moisture to give hair a smoother, silkier appearance. I think that Honey, I'm Strong may be capable of preventing future damage if used on a regular basis on healthy, non-heat styled hair. Oh, and I should mention that the Honey, I'm Strong line has a soft, really sweet, pleasant scent that Herbal Essences describes as a mix of apricot and honey.
Herbal Essences newest shampoo and conditioner is pretty nice, it definitely smells good if anything. The formula isn't too different from other Herbal Esseces products. I doubt that Honey, I'm Strong truly repairs damage, but it may be a good preventative. I likely won't repurchase this hair care duo, I'm trying to finish off my Herbal Essences series. I would recommend Breaks Over; which was recently brought into the American Herbal Essences line up under the name of Unbreakable Seduction over Honey, I'm Strong.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've used Herbal Essences for a long time. I didn't have a favourite one, I just loved all the scents of them. But then I saw the commercial for this one and I had to try it! My hair goes down to mid back, so it breaks quite a bit. I bought this and used it and I absolutely loooooove it! I loved it so much I bought three more sets! It smells amazing and it makes my hair light, soft, bouncy, shiny and beautiful! I would recommend to any lady. Oh, and I have minimal breakage.

I usually don't buy the same products twice, I love to try the latest products. However, I got the smaller bottle of the conditioner and loved it so much I got the giant chubby bottles of the shampoo and conditioner. Smells good and really has made my hair look a lot better compared to all the other products. Pair it with a shine serum and it's the best hair products I've tried high end and drug store.

on 8/24/2012 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

First off, I would like to start off by saying that I did not buy this product for brittle hair.
I have very long, straight,thick hair that tends to fall out every few days in the shower and it was beginning to feel a little dull. I tried many shampoos and conditioner to help with the "shedding" and strengthening but nothing worked as well as this one. This product not only smells amazing but it actually has made my hair stronger. It feels thicker and healthier, not to mention the lack of frizzies and fly aways I now have :) My hair is so smooth and its so easy to brush now. I wash my hair every 2 days and the only complaint I have about this product, is that it makes my hair feel STICKY and look greasy towards the root. When my hair is dried, the roots look wet and greasy, and as I run my fingers through my hair all the way down to the end, my hands are actually STICKY. It is quite disappointing as I do everything I can to make sure I rinse my hair extremely well before I get out of the shower.
Other than the stickyness, I LOVE this product and would by it over and over again if It didnt make my hair feel so gross.