Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this shampoo. I wasn't expecting much as Herbal Essences shampoos never really worked for me in the past, by my hair loved this! First off, it smells delicious, I actually look forward to washing my hair when I use this. It is a creamy shampoo but washes out very well leaving little or no residue. It also makes my hair feel touchably soft. The only downside is it is very nourishing so can cause my hair to be a little bit more greasy than normal, but when this happens I just rotate a different shampoo back into my routine and then come back to this one. I've repurchased it four times already!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

As someone who has just begun to test out new shampoo's and hair products, I was looking for something cheap and efficient.

Herbal Essences Honey, I'm Strong worked miracles the first day I tried it. The smell was great and my hair was soo soft and bouncy. Sadly, that effect lasted only on my first use. I used the shampoo and conditioner for about a couple more months, just to finish the bottles, and I could tell that my hair was gradually getting so much more duller and dryer, and there was a lot of build up in my hair. Pretty soon, even the scent was starting to bother me.

I wouldn't really reccommend this product to anyone. I'm glad I switched to another shampoo & conditioner, as now my hair is back to being the way I like it. :)

on 4/4/2013 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this and the hello hydration conditioner..the shampoo is alright, but the conditioner is really good.

I'm currently using it as my co-wash and my hair loves it <3

the packaging however sucks
because i have to use my teeth to try to squeeze conditioner out..
I HAVE the JUMBO bottle =(

on 1/21/2013 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

While I haven't tried the shampoo, the conditioner has worked great on my relaxed and dry hair that's prone to breakage. I was really surprised at how much easier it is to detangle my hair when I use this conditioner. My comb will slide through. Even when I made the mistake of leaving my hair extensions in to long and my hair became very matted right at my roots. I let this conditioner sit for a few hours and in no time I had it detangled with no pain to my tender scalp. Which is saying something since I have very little patience for that type of thing. And my hair is always left very soft. I also like putting some of this in a spray bottle and mix it with some distilled water to make a leave in conditioner.

I absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner. My hair was falling out all over the place while I was using Treseme Smooth and Silky. This shampoo and conditioner made me fall in love with the first use! It smells heavenly, made my hair shiny and soft. When my hair dried out, it left me with little or no tangles. The best part was, after a few uses, my hair shedding drastically dropped (I'm sure it's the combination if using this product and stopped using Treseme).The only problem I see with the shampoo and conditioner (which happens with most shampoo and conditioners from HE) is that it can leave buildup. This seems to happen with thinner hair though, and I also haven't seen any buildup in my hair. I suggest to not put any conditioner near the roots and apply from the ear down. I also don't shampoo twice, so that might leave a difference also :)

on 9/5/2012 3:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So far I've only used the conditioner, but I love it! It's super thick, which my hair needs. It makes my hair silky soft and also helps to detangle. The smell doesn't last as long as some of the other herbal essence hair products, but it does smell lovely in the shower! I would definitely buy this again!