Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.8

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

on 6/9/2015 4:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The shampoo is good, does the job, good packaging. On the other side, the masque leaves your hair nice. The packaging is cheap and impossible to twist when it is wet from the shower. The smell is not bad, tropically pineaple coconut, but overpowering and penetrating. It is not greasy, but it did cause a pimple here and there. The price is a great value for what you get. It is not an overall bad product, but it didn't convince me. I ended up giving it away.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this shampoo. I wasn't expecting much as Herbal Essences shampoos never really worked for me in the past, by my hair loved this! First off, it smells delicious, I actually look forward to washing my hair when I use this. It is a creamy shampoo but washes out very well leaving little or no residue. It also makes my hair feel touchably soft. The only downside is it is very nourishing so can cause my hair to be a little bit more greasy than normal, but when this happens I just rotate a different shampoo back into my routine and then come back to this one. I've repurchased it four times already!

I usually tend to lean towards the mantra of "more expensive = the better the product". Ive found that with using this shampoo/ conditioner additionally with a great all rounder treatment, my hair is soft and strong. Id definitely recommended this product, it smells amazing, does what it says it does and is cheap!!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this stuff yesterday, and so far, I'm impressed. It smells really nice, and so far, I haven't noticed any of the dryness that I read about from most reviews on here. It could be, though, that this is because I leave in conditioner for about 5 minutes, before rinsing.
I did notice, however, that not as much hair came out when I brushed. I've been worried about how much hair my brush collects, as I have rather thin hair already. I'm hopeful that my words won't betray me, as I really like it so far.

on 6/7/2014 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

A shame as I bought this on special it promised 10x stronger hair in one wash. The shampoo dries my hair then the conditioner that is so thick I really gotta squeeze to get it out feels silky in until you wash it out. No I have used joico k pack if you have the money that's what I prefer. HOWEVER I found SUNSILK to leave my hair nice and silky so I will be sticking to that.

on 5/16/2014 4:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really loved this, but I only tried the conditioner. I am never using matching shampoos and conditioners unfortunately. My hair was so smooth and soft after using this, I was really surprised. I generally like herbal essences, but this was really nice. My hair is thick anyway, but this made it feel thick and strong in a good way. Would love to try again with the full set.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I just ran out of my other shampoo and conditioner and have used this once, but I love it! The scent reminds me of a baby doll, and both the shampoo and conditioner are thick. I used these gallons of Salon Care Apples & Pears from Sally's, and it was really beginning to dry my hair out. This, however, recovered it and my hair is now smooth and shiny.

My hair is thick, long and bleached for the ombre look and it has been looking so dead and frizzy for the last couple of months until I tried this! I've wasted so much money using "professional" products which made absolutely no difference to my hair. The 'Honey, I'm Strong' shampoo and conditioner have made my hair so so so soft and silky and it looks so good now! My ends don't even look bad anymore. I am so happy with this product and it smells so yummy and is dirt cheap. I would definitely recommend this to someone with dry ends or bleached ends.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Works fine. No better or worse than any other shampoo/conditioner combo. This product is so hyped up that I just had to try it, even though I'm someone who buys salon hair care. The smell is horrid, not like honey at all - just like a sickly sweet, cheap deodorant. The conditioner did an OK job at de-tangling, but nevertheless just one look at the ingredients makes me doubt that this will legitimately strengthen my hair. Not for me.

on 8/19/2013 2:49:00 PM

N.B. This has just launched in the UK and is called 'Bee Strong' for all you English girlies looking at this review!

I LOVE this product, and this is unusual for me to say as I am a bit of a salon snob- I usually, as a rule only ever use Redken or Kerastase brands, sometimes Tigi at a push. I have long hair- to my mid back but i want it longer and I have it highlighted blonde so i am always very serious about which hair care products I use as I want as little breakage as possible. I have oily, silky hair which gets hideously greasy at the roots and very dry at the ends. I have to wash it every other day regardless of what shampoo or conditioner I use.

This cleaned my hair very, very well. There was no build up and the scent was fantastic. I like hair products you can smell long after using them, and a day after using this someone told me my hair smelled nice! Without straightening with my GHD's or blow drying my hair was silky, soft and shiny and still holding it's natural wave without looking frizzy and kinky. Considering it is less than a fiver a bottle and sometimes on BOGOF I will repurchase for sure. I'm not a convert to cheapo shampoos and conditioners by a long shot, but when my purse strings are tight and my hair is in good nick i'll go straight for this. thumbs up H.E! Also noticed it reduced breakage and splitting- perfect for someone like me trying to grow their hair!