Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.8

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best shampoo with sulfates. Usually I'm a sulfate-free shampoo or cleansing conditioner type girl even with my thin, stingy hair because of my recently ombred red hair. Decided I needed a shampoo to clear build-up and make my hair look and feel less dirty and this did the trick without stripping my color or making my hair feel bone dry. Would definitely recommend if you want a gentle shampoo that contains sulfates to get the hair clean without completely stripping it.

on 8/2/2014 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo is my HG!

I've had problems with many shmpoos leaving this gritty, sticky residue on my hair that won't comb well! My hair also collects a lot of lint and debris due to the residue left by other shampoos (ex: head and shoulders).

When I first tried this shampoo, my hair felt light and free! It was no longer weighted down and the lint that would usually collect on my comb was NO MORE!!

This is a great product and I highly recommend it.

P.S., for your reference, I have long asian hair. Good Luck!

on 5/16/2014 4:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really loved this, but I only tried the conditioner. I am never using matching shampoos and conditioners unfortunately. My hair was so smooth and soft after using this, I was really surprised. I generally like herbal essences, but this was really nice. My hair is thick anyway, but this made it feel thick and strong in a good way. Would love to try again with the full set.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I just ran out of my other shampoo and conditioner and have used this once, but I love it! The scent reminds me of a baby doll, and both the shampoo and conditioner are thick. I used these gallons of Salon Care Apples & Pears from Sally's, and it was really beginning to dry my hair out. This, however, recovered it and my hair is now smooth and shiny.

I've only been using this shampoo for 3 days but i can see results already! I have fine, pin straight hair down to my shoulders and I'm letting the color grow out. I want to grow my hair long so I can donate it. I have tried hundreds of dollars worth of shampoos from very expensive salon to cheap drug store and nothing has made my hair looks this good! It looks like soft, smooth baby hair! My hair has a nice shine to it and looks super healthy! And in the 3 days I've been using it my brush has about only 5 hairs in it. My hair isn't falling out or breaking! This just might be my HG shampoo! Who would of known a $2.50 bottle of shampoo can give me results that a $30.00 bottle of shampoo can't!?!?!?! I pair this with HE hydralicious feather weight conditioner and it gives me AMAZING results!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've used Herbal Essences for a long time. I didn't have a favourite one, I just loved all the scents of them. But then I saw the commercial for this one and I had to try it! My hair goes down to mid back, so it breaks quite a bit. I bought this and used it and I absolutely loooooove it! I loved it so much I bought three more sets! It smells amazing and it makes my hair light, soft, bouncy, shiny and beautiful! I would recommend to any lady. Oh, and I have minimal breakage.

on 3/19/2013 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The shampoo and conditioner have done wonders to my hair! I have thin, dry damaged hair and have used numerous products but this one has really made a difference. My hair is instantly smooth and silky and my hair doesn't tangle throughout the day! Usually my hair will get really tangled and do this nest thing where it is just a huge tangled and knotted mess, but with this product my hair has not tangled at all!! Love love love it!
Recommend for people with dry damaged hair it actually works!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

AWESOME SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER! I have long blonde colored and highlighted hair. This shampoo and conditioner is amazing. It leaves my hair very shiny and soft. I have never really had a favorite shampoo/conditioner combo that does exactly what I want it to do - UNTIL NOW! The A-HA moment was when I looked at my hair in pictures - it didn't even look like my hair because it was so beautiful! Love it! One thing to note - it does leave my hair very soft - so I need to add a little product if I want it to hold a curl.

I absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner. My hair was falling out all over the place while I was using Treseme Smooth and Silky. This shampoo and conditioner made me fall in love with the first use! It smells heavenly, made my hair shiny and soft. When my hair dried out, it left me with little or no tangles. The best part was, after a few uses, my hair shedding drastically dropped (I'm sure it's the combination if using this product and stopped using Treseme).The only problem I see with the shampoo and conditioner (which happens with most shampoo and conditioners from HE) is that it can leave buildup. This seems to happen with thinner hair though, and I also haven't seen any buildup in my hair. I suggest to not put any conditioner near the roots and apply from the ear down. I also don't shampoo twice, so that might leave a difference also :)

I have been using herbal essence shampoos and conditioners for quite a few years now and occasionally I switch up the scent I chose this one because simply because I liked the way it smelled. I have very thick and curly hair and need a good conditioner to make my hair look good in the end. I was low on just conditioner so I purchased the conditioner only, I loved it from the smell to how smooth it makes my hair look. two thumbs up honey!