Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I also found this at Target for about $3 (23 fl oz) a bottle First off, I've never really been an advocate for herbal essences haircare line. I've always seen it on sale and thought it was just another cheap shampoo and conditioner. However, I saw the commercial and decided to give it a try. I was wrong...
This shampoo and conditioner is AMAZING! I wash my hair every 2-3 days, so I need a really good shampoo and conditioner to help untangle and refresh my hair. My first impression was "wow" this smells amazing. I did shampoo twice, to make sure my hair was really clean. My hair felt silkier after washing. I followed with the conditioner and I have to say the magic is in the CONDITIONER! My hair felt so silky and soft when applying the conditioner! I left it in for the remainder of the shower and rinsed it off at the end (applying a pea sized amount as a leave-in conditioner).
My hair dried wonderfully, actually shinier and frizz-free if you can believe that (even without using my trusty Biosilk). I guess great hair does start in the shower.THE SMELL LASTS HOURS AFTER SHOWER!!! This has definitely become my miracle product, I can't wait to try the leave-in treatment!

Give It a try, for the price it's a steal. I hope this works for you as much as it did for me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Ugh this stuff is so mediocre, I'm just glad it was cheap. I'll share my thoughts with a haiku.

This shizz smells SO good
But hair is not soft enough
So what's the point, bro?

It's just eh. My hair feels kinda nice right out of the shower. It's nice in that I can detangle it in the shower with a comb, but I can do that with most conditioners... So, I dry my hair, and it'll feel kinda (emphasis on the kinda) soft for a day, then it gets dry n tangle-y again and my split ends start acting up and I feel sad.

By the way, my hair (I only condition midsection to ends of my hair) is kinda picky, it's thick and long and needs some extra hydration, but most conditioners have done a better job than this.

Yeah, it smells nice, but the scent doesn't even last.

TL;DR: Meh.

on 10/7/2012 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have very super nauturally curly dry hair (that I straighten almost daily and dye 1x a month) and this shampoo and conditioner combo has been amazing!!

*My hair never feels dried out,just soft and managable.
*Drying my hair is nice and not a lot of frizz is a huge plus.
*The scent is great! Not too strong or light.
*My hair straightens easily and even on days I forget to use my heat protection spray my hair looks good!!

After using this combo for the last month and going to get my hair trimmed my hairdresser complimented on how I hardly had ZERO damage and not a lot of split ends! So yep this stuff is a keeper!!!!!

on 8/25/2012 3:33:00 PM

I have only tried the conditioner since I don't use sulfate shampoos and all of HE shampoos have sulfates in them. I got a huge bottle of the conditioner at target since they didn't have any smaller bottles, I got the one with the pump which is great since I prefer pumps. It was only 6$ so it's definitely affordable.

I've used this about half a dozen times over the last several weeks and find it has good and not so good qualities for my hair. First, I love the smell, it's awesome. Second, it does condition very well, it detangles quickly and you don't have to leave it in very long for it to moisturize. Third, it does a good job of smoothing frizzies and static.

Unfortunately I have fine shoulder length hair and for daily use I need conditioners that moisturize and smooth without weighing down, and this conditioner does weigh down a bit too much for my taste. I need more body and this conditioner doesn't really help with that on me. But, that being said, I think this will be a great daily conditioner for people with thick and/or dry hair. Right now I'm either mixing it with other conditioners for the week or using it on the weekend as a deep conditioner.

on 8/13/2012 11:14:00 PM

I've always been an Herbal Essences fan. For the last 6 months though I have been using more high salon quality products like Biolage, Moroccanoil, Healthy Sexy Hair, etc. Let me just say those salon products can't do what Herbal does for me. I think my hair is keratin sensitive and it's been breaking off so Honey I'm Strong came out at the right time. I stopped using any products with keratin and just after a week and a half I've finally been able to get a brush through my hair again! It smells nice and fresh and the first time I used this I also noticed that the conditioner is exceptionally creamy, as in creamier than any other herbal conditioner I've ever used. I really love this stuff and I will definitely continue to buy it if it keeps my hair in good shape and helps it grow.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Herbal Essences' Honey, I'm Strong is a new line of strengthening hair care products. Herbal Essences says your hair will be "10x stronger in just one wash. The formula coats each hair strange to help repair the protective outer layer and provide strength against future damage. Honey, I'm Strong repairs hair's protective and regulates moisture by mimicking the nature F-layer protection of your hair". If you couldn't infer from the name, this hair care line is infused with honey extracts, which according to Herbal Essences, has been "revered for centuries as a natural healing remedy and beauty secret for the hair." This hair care line consists of the three products, the shampoo and conditioner featured in this review, as well as a mask for deep conditioning. Each bottle of Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner contains 10 fl oz (300ml), which is slightly less than they used to. I paid $5 for both products, I believe I had a coupon or scored some other sort of deal. Herbal Essences products are not tested on animals, however, the brand's parent company Clairol does test. Herbal Essences products are available worldwide at drug and grocery stores and other major retailers. Herbal Essences products are made in America.
Honey, I'm Strong has the same style of packaging as all Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners. Tall, thin, wavy, recyclable bottles. Honey, I'm Strong's bottles are yellow, the shampoo bottle is translucent, the conditioner bottle is opaque, both have a pop up green dispenser. The front of the bottle features the Herbal Essences logo, product name, and a honey comb design with some pouring honey, which looks really appealing. The back of the bottles offer plenty of product information in both English and French, along with the full ingredient lists and some company info.
Honey, I'm Strong Shampoo is a creamy yellow, it kinda looks like honey mustard, which is kinda strange. I prefer Herbal Essences gel formula over their creamy shampoo, usually, but this is an exception. The creamy formula is thick but lathers nicely and spreads through the hair with ease. I kinda believe the claim that this shampoo bonds to the hair because it can be really difficult to rinse out. Honey, I'm Strong does not seem to effect my henna hair color. The conditioner is the same as all Herbal Essences, thick and creamy, you need a lot of it to coat your hair, especially if it's thick like mine. The conditioner is easy to rinse out. I don't feel like this is a particularly effective conditioner formula, but it keeps my hair soft and kinda detangles my knotty hair, so its ok in my book. I don't feel like either the shampoo or conditioner "repairs" damage as much as it adds moisture to give hair a smoother, silkier appearance. I think that Honey, I'm Strong may be capable of preventing future damage if used on a regular basis on healthy, non-heat styled hair. Oh, and I should mention that the Honey, I'm Strong line has a soft, really sweet, pleasant scent that Herbal Essences describes as a mix of apricot and honey.
Herbal Essences newest shampoo and conditioner is pretty nice, it definitely smells good if anything. The formula isn't too different from other Herbal Esseces products. I doubt that Honey, I'm Strong truly repairs damage, but it may be a good preventative. I likely won't repurchase this hair care duo, I'm trying to finish off my Herbal Essences series. I would recommend Breaks Over; which was recently brought into the American Herbal Essences line up under the name of Unbreakable Seduction over Honey, I'm Strong.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought the big bottles at Target for less than three bucks each. The bottles are yellow and just like the typical herbal essences packaging. Scent wise this is lovely but lighter than the usual fruity or floral fragrances to my nose. I detect more pear than an apricot note. For starters these are not cg friendly. The conditioner contains a dimethicone. Fortunately the honey and apricot is in the middle of the ingredient list. I found this duo to be pretty good though I think I had similar results with the hello hydration duo. This is a tad more smoothing which I like now that summer is here. My hair also air dried nicely with little halo frizz. If you can tolerate cones or basically had luck with other he shampoos and conditioners, you will probably like these.

I usually tend to lean towards the mantra of "more expensive = the better the product". Ive found that with using this shampoo/ conditioner additionally with a great all rounder treatment, my hair is soft and strong. Id definitely recommended this product, it smells amazing, does what it says it does and is cheap!!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

As someone who has just begun to test out new shampoo's and hair products, I was looking for something cheap and efficient.

Herbal Essences Honey, I'm Strong worked miracles the first day I tried it. The smell was great and my hair was soo soft and bouncy. Sadly, that effect lasted only on my first use. I used the shampoo and conditioner for about a couple more months, just to finish the bottles, and I could tell that my hair was gradually getting so much more duller and dryer, and there was a lot of build up in my hair. Pretty soon, even the scent was starting to bother me.

I wouldn't really reccommend this product to anyone. I'm glad I switched to another shampoo & conditioner, as now my hair is back to being the way I like it. :)

on 1/21/2013 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

While I haven't tried the shampoo, the conditioner has worked great on my relaxed and dry hair that's prone to breakage. I was really surprised at how much easier it is to detangle my hair when I use this conditioner. My comb will slide through. Even when I made the mistake of leaving my hair extensions in to long and my hair became very matted right at my roots. I let this conditioner sit for a few hours and in no time I had it detangled with no pain to my tender scalp. Which is saying something since I have very little patience for that type of thing. And my hair is always left very soft. I also like putting some of this in a spray bottle and mix it with some distilled water to make a leave in conditioner.