Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.7

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I also found this at Target for about $3 (23 fl oz) a bottle First off, I've never really been an advocate for herbal essences haircare line. I've always seen it on sale and thought it was just another cheap shampoo and conditioner. However, I saw the commercial and decided to give it a try. I was wrong...
This shampoo and conditioner is AMAZING! I wash my hair every 2-3 days, so I need a really good shampoo and conditioner to help untangle and refresh my hair. My first impression was "wow" this smells amazing. I did shampoo twice, to make sure my hair was really clean. My hair felt silkier after washing. I followed with the conditioner and I have to say the magic is in the CONDITIONER! My hair felt so silky and soft when applying the conditioner! I left it in for the remainder of the shower and rinsed it off at the end (applying a pea sized amount as a leave-in conditioner).
My hair dried wonderfully, actually shinier and frizz-free if you can believe that (even without using my trusty Biosilk). I guess great hair does start in the shower.THE SMELL LASTS HOURS AFTER SHOWER!!! This has definitely become my miracle product, I can't wait to try the leave-in treatment!

Give It a try, for the price it's a steal. I hope this works for you as much as it did for me!

i absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner! i have naturally curly hair, and i used to always straighten it because i could never get it to look good any other way i would have a bunch of frizz or my hair would just have a horrible texture, it was just awful. but i went and got a haircut then started using this shampoo and conditioner and my hair is so silky smooth! i absolutely adore my natural curls now, and i am so relieved to not have to style my hair anymore!

I'm really in love with this! =)
It smells so good!
I bought it cause I wanted my hair to look like Nicole Scherzinger,
that didn't happen =[ haha darn commercials!
But at first I bought it, I shampooed twice and the conditioned.
Then I noticed my hair was realllllyyy greasy! :(
But!
I shampooed once and conditioned, then it was all good:)
They don't lie when they say it strengthens!

Pros:
THE SMELL<3 I get so many compliments that my hair smells great!
Strength!
Nourishment
Soft hair
and it was shiny:)

Cons:
It didn't really help with my hair fallout but ohwell.
Kinda "coats" my hair, I need a clarifying shampoo more often.

I will be buying this again! :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff! My stretched/relaxed hair usually tangles with any shampoo, but this one detangles so nicely! It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or anything. The conditioner left my hair soft and silky and super manageable. I will definantly repurchase :)

Update 10/3/12: OMG! This stuff must seriously be doing magic for my hair! Usually when I blow dry my hair to straighten it, it's brittle and just feels dry. After I got out the shower & blow dried my hair, it was very soft, but I didn't think anything of it. I just finished straightening my hair & wow....it has so much shine, body, and it actually looks healthy! Which is saying a LOT! (My hair is fried from heat and color) it looks like my hair got done professionally. You can't beat the price for a product this good. Deff repurchasing!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Loving it! I don't typically enjoy Herbal Essences products as I feel they are too drying but the name was so cute and the smell was so fantastic that I felt compelled to buy into it. I do have very overproccessed hair and my hair seemed to really drink this up. This shampoo and conditioner is very good for regular use but for any kind of special treatment I would look somewhere else. I however loved both!

I absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner. My hair was falling out all over the place while I was using Treseme Smooth and Silky. This shampoo and conditioner made me fall in love with the first use! It smells heavenly, made my hair shiny and soft. When my hair dried out, it left me with little or no tangles. The best part was, after a few uses, my hair shedding drastically dropped (I'm sure it's the combination if using this product and stopped using Treseme).The only problem I see with the shampoo and conditioner (which happens with most shampoo and conditioners from HE) is that it can leave buildup. This seems to happen with thinner hair though, and I also haven't seen any buildup in my hair. I suggest to not put any conditioner near the roots and apply from the ear down. I also don't shampoo twice, so that might leave a difference also :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really love this shampoo/condish combo! My hair can get quite greasy at the scalp but dry everywhere else (the worst) but this has balanced out my hair nicely. Second wash and my hair is now silky, smooth, shiny and not dry or greasy. No adverse effects and a nice smell. Hair doesn't seem "stronger" but it was never weak or brittle in the first place.

Product does nothing special to my hair except weighs it down

I have and an oily scalp while my ends are not reallly dry but more on the drier side. I thought this would help prevent split ends since it is supposed to strengthin hair but it did not at all. It also made my hair realllly oily the same day i washed my hair but like i said before my hair is naturally oily so if u have dry hair this shouldnt make your hair oily. I do like the way it makes my hair feel when i wash the conditioner out of my hair ( i only apply conditioner to my ends) but the silky feeling doesnt last long. One day when i was standing in the shower i began to read the ingridients and i was horrified!!! Herbal is cheap for a reason!

over all thoughts

i didnt like these products and i dont recomend for anyone, however if you arent really specific about what you are putting in your hair or if you are on a really tight budjet then you could give it a try.

I'm not sure that I can't quite find anything BAD to say about Herbal Essences' "Honey I'm Strong" S&C, but I don't think I can say anything outstandingly good about them either. MUA users, these products are, to me, the definition of average. The good is that these aren't damaging for your hair. I didn't notice any drying with the shampoo or buildup with the conditioner, so I suppose for someone with healthy, untreated hair, these would be a great DS product. The bad? They didn't do anything! I noticed absolutely NO improvement in my color treated hair since I began to use these. On top of that, the scent is kind of boring (very generic 'clean' scent) and the packaging is way too busy. I'll finish off the bottle, but I'm definitely not repurchasing.