Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

AWESOME SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER! I have long blonde colored and highlighted hair. This shampoo and conditioner is amazing. It leaves my hair very shiny and soft. I have never really had a favorite shampoo/conditioner combo that does exactly what I want it to do - UNTIL NOW! The A-HA moment was when I looked at my hair in pictures - it didn't even look like my hair because it was so beautiful! Love it! One thing to note - it does leave my hair very soft - so I need to add a little product if I want it to hold a curl.

on 10/7/2012 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have very super nauturally curly dry hair (that I straighten almost daily and dye 1x a month) and this shampoo and conditioner combo has been amazing!!

*My hair never feels dried out,just soft and managable.
*Drying my hair is nice and not a lot of frizz is a huge plus.
*The scent is great! Not too strong or light.
*My hair straightens easily and even on days I forget to use my heat protection spray my hair looks good!!

After using this combo for the last month and going to get my hair trimmed my hairdresser complimented on how I hardly had ZERO damage and not a lot of split ends! So yep this stuff is a keeper!!!!!