Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

on 6/9/2015 4:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The shampoo is good, does the job, good packaging. On the other side, the masque leaves your hair nice. The packaging is cheap and impossible to twist when it is wet from the shower. The smell is not bad, tropically pineaple coconut, but overpowering and penetrating. It is not greasy, but it did cause a pimple here and there. The price is a great value for what you get. It is not an overall bad product, but it didn't convince me. I ended up giving it away.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm always trying new conditioners in search of silky smooth, healthy locks, and this definitely makes the list! It is a thick, dense cream and it smells nice, although it isn't the traditional "Herbal Essence" scent, which I adore (bring it back Clairol!). It has that "milk and honey" fragrance that most of us are familiar with. That isn't too important to me though, as my shampoo always smells stronger than my conditioner.

I used this for a week before reviewing in order to ensure an accurate review. I am quite happy with this conditioner so far. It is easy to coat all of my thick hair (something that a thin, watery formula just cannot do), and I do notice less fallout when blow drying. My hair feels much softer and smoother than usual, despite the fact that I recently bleach and colored it. What's nice is that I still have volume - this doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with this conditioner as compared to some of their other varieties. I would recommend for medium to thick hair that has some damage or is heat styled regularly. This would be far too heavy for thin, limp hair.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

In a word, awesome! I looove this new line and have always loved herbal essences (some more than others, hello hydration has been my fave until trying this). Not only do both the shampoo and conditioner smell amazing, but they leave my hair feeling super silky, soft, clean, healthy, oh so shinyyyy and tangle free! This is definitely my new fave and these are now the only products in my shower! These had me at hello and I will definitely be repurchasing! Honey is known for its healing benefits and this rinses clean and feels and smells so good! Perfect balance of moisture and silkiness and protection against damage which I love since I heat style daily and color my hair!:) I am hooked, can't wait to try the treatment conditioner too!