Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

on 6/9/2015 4:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The shampoo is good, does the job, good packaging. On the other side, the masque leaves your hair nice. The packaging is cheap and impossible to twist when it is wet from the shower. The smell is not bad, tropically pineaple coconut, but overpowering and penetrating. It is not greasy, but it did cause a pimple here and there. The price is a great value for what you get. It is not an overall bad product, but it didn't convince me. I ended up giving it away.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've only used the conditioner in this range (it's called Bee Strong in the UK) so can't vouch for the shampoo, but I thought the conditioner was lovely. It conditioned my hair nicely, left it feeling soft and smelling amazing and unlike other herbal essences conditioners I've tried, this was quite thick so I didn't have to use loads to feel like I'd properly conditioned my hair. Meaning it lasted a long time too! The only downside I can think of was that the flip-top lid on mine broke off, so I had to be careful when storing it to ensure none of the product dripped out of the bottle when it wasn't in use.

I can't remember how much I paid for this, but given it's usually on offer somewhere (Boots and Superdrug in the UK spring to mind) you'd probably easily pick this up for under £3.00 a bottle. It's worth a try just for the scent (reminded me very much of Love Heart sweets!).

on 6/7/2014 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

A shame as I bought this on special it promised 10x stronger hair in one wash. The shampoo dries my hair then the conditioner that is so thick I really gotta squeeze to get it out feels silky in until you wash it out. No I have used joico k pack if you have the money that's what I prefer. HOWEVER I found SUNSILK to leave my hair nice and silky so I will be sticking to that.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Ugh this stuff is so mediocre, I'm just glad it was cheap. I'll share my thoughts with a haiku.

This shizz smells SO good
But hair is not soft enough
So what's the point, bro?

It's just eh. My hair feels kinda nice right out of the shower. It's nice in that I can detangle it in the shower with a comb, but I can do that with most conditioners... So, I dry my hair, and it'll feel kinda (emphasis on the kinda) soft for a day, then it gets dry n tangle-y again and my split ends start acting up and I feel sad.

By the way, my hair (I only condition midsection to ends of my hair) is kinda picky, it's thick and long and needs some extra hydration, but most conditioners have done a better job than this.

Yeah, it smells nice, but the scent doesn't even last.

TL;DR: Meh.

I've only been using this shampoo for 3 days but i can see results already! I have fine, pin straight hair down to my shoulders and I'm letting the color grow out. I want to grow my hair long so I can donate it. I have tried hundreds of dollars worth of shampoos from very expensive salon to cheap drug store and nothing has made my hair looks this good! It looks like soft, smooth baby hair! My hair has a nice shine to it and looks super healthy! And in the 3 days I've been using it my brush has about only 5 hairs in it. My hair isn't falling out or breaking! This just might be my HG shampoo! Who would of known a $2.50 bottle of shampoo can give me results that a $30.00 bottle of shampoo can't!?!?!?! I pair this with HE hydralicious feather weight conditioner and it gives me AMAZING results!

on 2/5/2013 5:49:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Tried this shampoo and conditioner, mostly out of curiosity, after seeing all the MUA reviews. I've been using handmade soap/shampoo bars for years now but, well, I got bored.

I'm very pleased with it. I have fine hair that tends to be a little ~ delicate snowflake ~ and I was scared of sulfates but I haven't seen any drying or increase in damage at all. Part of that is probably that I pre-oil my ends up to 12 hours before I wash (with a mixture of camellia and coconut oil).

My fine straight almost shoulder length hair feels smooth and has nice volume, if I leave it straight, which I don't usually -- when it's pincurled it's glossy and springy. It feels nice and soft.

I think the smell is pleasant. It's not super strong, which is a plus for me anyway. Both products are thick -- I was afraid the conditioner, especially, would be waxy and weigh my hair down, but nope, rinses out and leaves my hair bouncy. I shampoo twice and condition once, each time with a dime size dab, so it goes a long way.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm always trying new conditioners in search of silky smooth, healthy locks, and this definitely makes the list! It is a thick, dense cream and it smells nice, although it isn't the traditional "Herbal Essence" scent, which I adore (bring it back Clairol!). It has that "milk and honey" fragrance that most of us are familiar with. That isn't too important to me though, as my shampoo always smells stronger than my conditioner.

I used this for a week before reviewing in order to ensure an accurate review. I am quite happy with this conditioner so far. It is easy to coat all of my thick hair (something that a thin, watery formula just cannot do), and I do notice less fallout when blow drying. My hair feels much softer and smoother than usual, despite the fact that I recently bleach and colored it. What's nice is that I still have volume - this doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with this conditioner as compared to some of their other varieties. I would recommend for medium to thick hair that has some damage or is heat styled regularly. This would be far too heavy for thin, limp hair.

on 10/15/2012 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm surprised this has as many good reviews as it does. I tried this recently when it came out, and disliked it right away. It didn't smooth my hair or make it stronger. It made it more difficult to deal; dry, tangled, and unmanageable. I do frequently dye my hair, so maybe on virgin hair or less damaged this works well? For those with fried hair I would suggest a different shampoo.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

In a word, awesome! I looove this new line and have always loved herbal essences (some more than others, hello hydration has been my fave until trying this). Not only do both the shampoo and conditioner smell amazing, but they leave my hair feeling super silky, soft, clean, healthy, oh so shinyyyy and tangle free! This is definitely my new fave and these are now the only products in my shower! These had me at hello and I will definitely be repurchasing! Honey is known for its healing benefits and this rinses clean and feels and smells so good! Perfect balance of moisture and silkiness and protection against damage which I love since I heat style daily and color my hair!:) I am hooked, can't wait to try the treatment conditioner too!

on 8/25/2012 3:33:00 PM

I have only tried the conditioner since I don't use sulfate shampoos and all of HE shampoos have sulfates in them. I got a huge bottle of the conditioner at target since they didn't have any smaller bottles, I got the one with the pump which is great since I prefer pumps. It was only 6$ so it's definitely affordable.

I've used this about half a dozen times over the last several weeks and find it has good and not so good qualities for my hair. First, I love the smell, it's awesome. Second, it does condition very well, it detangles quickly and you don't have to leave it in very long for it to moisturize. Third, it does a good job of smoothing frizzies and static.

Unfortunately I have fine shoulder length hair and for daily use I need conditioners that moisturize and smooth without weighing down, and this conditioner does weigh down a bit too much for my taste. I need more body and this conditioner doesn't really help with that on me. But, that being said, I think this will be a great daily conditioner for people with thick and/or dry hair. Right now I'm either mixing it with other conditioners for the week or using it on the weekend as a deep conditioner.