Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 25-29
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

2.5

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

on 9/12/2014 10:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is the worst shampoo ever !!! I used the hello hydration one before & it was ok but this one caused my hair to fall like crazy & I don't mean the normal shedding, what I am talking about is daramatic hair fall where full strands come out !!!
I will never try any product from Herbal Essences again after this horrible experience.
N.B: where I bought this shampoo it is calles (Bee Strong) but I cheked online and it is the same.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought the big bottles at Target for less than three bucks each. The bottles are yellow and just like the typical herbal essences packaging. Scent wise this is lovely but lighter than the usual fruity or floral fragrances to my nose. I detect more pear than an apricot note. For starters these are not cg friendly. The conditioner contains a dimethicone. Fortunately the honey and apricot is in the middle of the ingredient list. I found this duo to be pretty good though I think I had similar results with the hello hydration duo. This is a tad more smoothing which I like now that summer is here. My hair also air dried nicely with little halo frizz. If you can tolerate cones or basically had luck with other he shampoos and conditioners, you will probably like these.