Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by age: 25-29
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.7

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this shampoo. I wasn't expecting much as Herbal Essences shampoos never really worked for me in the past, by my hair loved this! First off, it smells delicious, I actually look forward to washing my hair when I use this. It is a creamy shampoo but washes out very well leaving little or no residue. It also makes my hair feel touchably soft. The only downside is it is very nourishing so can cause my hair to be a little bit more greasy than normal, but when this happens I just rotate a different shampoo back into my routine and then come back to this one. I've repurchased it four times already!

on 9/12/2014 10:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is the worst shampoo ever !!! I used the hello hydration one before & it was ok but this one caused my hair to fall like crazy & I don't mean the normal shedding, what I am talking about is daramatic hair fall where full strands come out !!!
I will never try any product from Herbal Essences again after this horrible experience.
N.B: where I bought this shampoo it is calles (Bee Strong) but I cheked online and it is the same.

on 5/16/2014 4:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really loved this, but I only tried the conditioner. I am never using matching shampoos and conditioners unfortunately. My hair was so smooth and soft after using this, I was really surprised. I generally like herbal essences, but this was really nice. My hair is thick anyway, but this made it feel thick and strong in a good way. Would love to try again with the full set.

I usually don't buy the same products twice, I love to try the latest products. However, I got the smaller bottle of the conditioner and loved it so much I got the giant chubby bottles of the shampoo and conditioner. Smells good and really has made my hair look a lot better compared to all the other products. Pair it with a shine serum and it's the best hair products I've tried high end and drug store.

on 8/24/2012 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

First off, I would like to start off by saying that I did not buy this product for brittle hair.
I have very long, straight,thick hair that tends to fall out every few days in the shower and it was beginning to feel a little dull. I tried many shampoos and conditioner to help with the "shedding" and strengthening but nothing worked as well as this one. This product not only smells amazing but it actually has made my hair stronger. It feels thicker and healthier, not to mention the lack of frizzies and fly aways I now have :) My hair is so smooth and its so easy to brush now. I wash my hair every 2 days and the only complaint I have about this product, is that it makes my hair feel STICKY and look greasy towards the root. When my hair is dried, the roots look wet and greasy, and as I run my fingers through my hair all the way down to the end, my hands are actually STICKY. It is quite disappointing as I do everything I can to make sure I rinse my hair extremely well before I get out of the shower.
Other than the stickyness, I LOVE this product and would by it over and over again if It didnt make my hair feel so gross.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought the big bottles at Target for less than three bucks each. The bottles are yellow and just like the typical herbal essences packaging. Scent wise this is lovely but lighter than the usual fruity or floral fragrances to my nose. I detect more pear than an apricot note. For starters these are not cg friendly. The conditioner contains a dimethicone. Fortunately the honey and apricot is in the middle of the ingredient list. I found this duo to be pretty good though I think I had similar results with the hello hydration duo. This is a tad more smoothing which I like now that summer is here. My hair also air dried nicely with little halo frizz. If you can tolerate cones or basically had luck with other he shampoos and conditioners, you will probably like these.