Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by age: 19-24
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best shampoo with sulfates. Usually I'm a sulfate-free shampoo or cleansing conditioner type girl even with my thin, stingy hair because of my recently ombred red hair. Decided I needed a shampoo to clear build-up and make my hair look and feel less dirty and this did the trick without stripping my color or making my hair feel bone dry. Would definitely recommend if you want a gentle shampoo that contains sulfates to get the hair clean without completely stripping it.

on 8/2/2014 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo is my HG!

I've had problems with many shmpoos leaving this gritty, sticky residue on my hair that won't comb well! My hair also collects a lot of lint and debris due to the residue left by other shampoos (ex: head and shoulders).

When I first tried this shampoo, my hair felt light and free! It was no longer weighted down and the lint that would usually collect on my comb was NO MORE!!

This is a great product and I highly recommend it.

P.S., for your reference, I have long asian hair. Good Luck!

I usually tend to lean towards the mantra of "more expensive = the better the product". Ive found that with using this shampoo/ conditioner additionally with a great all rounder treatment, my hair is soft and strong. Id definitely recommended this product, it smells amazing, does what it says it does and is cheap!!

on 6/20/2014 9:50:00 PM

Not one to usually buy hair products from anywhere except the salon and for good reason.. This is truly awful. Elastic/dry feeling hair. Get what you pay for I guess..

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this stuff yesterday, and so far, I'm impressed. It smells really nice, and so far, I haven't noticed any of the dryness that I read about from most reviews on here. It could be, though, that this is because I leave in conditioner for about 5 minutes, before rinsing.
I did notice, however, that not as much hair came out when I brushed. I've been worried about how much hair my brush collects, as I have rather thin hair already. I'm hopeful that my words won't betray me, as I really like it so far.

on 4/28/2014 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty good, it smells amazing! Kind of like milk and honey? The conditioner is pretty thick compared to the other Herbal Essence conditioners I've used. Made my hair super soft, and added some shine. Strong? I haven't really noticed a difference since I've only used it a few times. Will update once, I've finished the body!

My hair is thick, long and bleached for the ombre look and it has been looking so dead and frizzy for the last couple of months until I tried this! I've wasted so much money using "professional" products which made absolutely no difference to my hair. The 'Honey, I'm Strong' shampoo and conditioner have made my hair so so so soft and silky and it looks so good now! My ends don't even look bad anymore. I am so happy with this product and it smells so yummy and is dirt cheap. I would definitely recommend this to someone with dry ends or bleached ends.

on 12/13/2013 3:16:00 PM

I have medium-length bleached hair that gets super oily at the roots but my ends are slightly damaged. I picked this up when I was on a trip and forgot to bring my shampoo and conditioner, and I didn't have exceptionally high hopes for this. But I ended up really liking it! I love the smell -- it smells like honey and apricots, and the smell lingers in your hair, which I like. I also really like that the bottles are designed to stand upside down, because it makes getting the product out so much easier when you are running low. I also like how the shampoo and conditioner are a golden yellow in color...It's just a fun change from all the white and clear hair products out there.
The shampoo does a really good job of cleansing my hair, no matter how oily it is or how much product I have in it. It lathers really nicely and rinses out well, without leaving any residue behind like some shampoos can. When I use this shampoo, sometimes I can even get away with skipping a day of washing, which is amazing for me.
The conditioner does a great job of detangling my hair, and it makes it feel really soft and shiny without weighing it down.
I don't think either of these products really did much to strengthen my hair, which is prone to breakage, but since they cleansed and moisturized my hair well and they smell awesome, I would repurchase both products.

on 8/19/2013 2:49:00 PM

N.B. This has just launched in the UK and is called 'Bee Strong' for all you English girlies looking at this review!

I LOVE this product, and this is unusual for me to say as I am a bit of a salon snob- I usually, as a rule only ever use Redken or Kerastase brands, sometimes Tigi at a push. I have long hair- to my mid back but i want it longer and I have it highlighted blonde so i am always very serious about which hair care products I use as I want as little breakage as possible. I have oily, silky hair which gets hideously greasy at the roots and very dry at the ends. I have to wash it every other day regardless of what shampoo or conditioner I use.

This cleaned my hair very, very well. There was no build up and the scent was fantastic. I like hair products you can smell long after using them, and a day after using this someone told me my hair smelled nice! Without straightening with my GHD's or blow drying my hair was silky, soft and shiny and still holding it's natural wave without looking frizzy and kinky. Considering it is less than a fiver a bottle and sometimes on BOGOF I will repurchase for sure. I'm not a convert to cheapo shampoos and conditioners by a long shot, but when my purse strings are tight and my hair is in good nick i'll go straight for this. thumbs up H.E! Also noticed it reduced breakage and splitting- perfect for someone like me trying to grow their hair!

I gave 3 lippies but to be more specific, I give the shampoo 1 and the conditioner 5 - All of the Herbal Essence shampoo's with the pearlescent formula's leave a stiff, waxy, and tacky build up on my roots. The Honey I'm Strong shampoo made my hair feel dirty, greasy, and disgusting. The Conditioner is amazing though. It's super thick and creamy. It leaves my hair so shiny, silky, and soft. I like to use the Color Me Happy shampoo with the Honey I'm Strong Conditioner. It gives me great results! Definitely check out the Honey I'm Strong conditioner - but stay away from the matching shampoo!