Alpha Skin Care Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHA

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Alpha Skin Care Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHA
Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHAAlpha Skin Care

1 review

Water, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Matricaria Extract, Green Tea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Baradensis Juice, Wheatgemamidopropyldimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cellulose Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. (note they have reformulated and changed the preservative to a less irritating ingredient)

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Light, non-greasy and non-sticky and not much of smell, to me anyway. It tingles a little especially if you use something like a facial scrub prior to use as the small beads or ground nuts that may be in the scrub causes superficial, small tears on the skin- so keep that in mind. It also may tingle and sting if you started off with a higher concentration from the jump, instead of using a lower concentration then letting your skin adjust. I started off with the 10% oil-free serum for a few months from Alpha Hydrox, then switched up to this. Anyway, my skin felt smoother, softer, plumper and more glowing first few days I started using it which is a miracle because I got acne scars really bad under my neck and on the side of my face, but now I can't stop touching my skin and not recoiling in disgust. Additionally, I like that it has a top that can snap open and closed with a push of a finger on top. Since the ingredients can degrade when exposed to air, its quite convenient. Speaking of packaging, the bottle I have looks different from the picture that's the thumbnail, I guess they changed it since last. Anyway, I couldn't find it in stores so I got it from amazon for $15 and some change for a 2 oz bottle..spendy I know, especially for such a small amount but its so worth it. Total re-buy.