Alpha Skin Care Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHA

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Alpha Skin Care Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHA
Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHAAlpha Skin Care

Water, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Matricaria Extract, Green Tea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Baradensis Juice, Wheatgemamidopropyldimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cellulose Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. (note they have reformulated and changed the preservative to a less irritating ingredient)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I tried this out first time last night. Mind you, I have used 10% AHA from PC nightly with no negative reaction, so I decided to bump it up as I have liked the effect of 10% on reduction of my acne/blocked pores and making my skin smooth. I still do have a couple that needs to be taken care of, so I decided to try this. Besides it's a bit cheaper than PC, so an alternative would be great. PC Aus about $60 (sometimes free shipping), I got this around $25 + $6 (3 day shipping).
First of all, this has a liquid watery consistency, just like the PC 10%. It absorbs quickly, no stickiness. No stinging/redness for me. In the morning, my skin is nice and smooth. I had a pimple forming last night and I couldn't pop it. So I put this on and waited for a few hours before putting on e.l.f zit zapper on the spot very liberally (yes it did sting but bearable). In the morning I could pop it easily!
Secondly, this also has a pretty good pH (4) to do its job effectively. The lower the better though and 4 is the upper range of where it needs to be effective. So I do tone with diluted ACV before putting this on, hopefully to increase its effectiveness too. So far, I'm happy to report that it does its job without causing irritation.

Update 15/3/16. Dropped one lippy. I'm not sure about this now as I do get random pimples (even blind pimples) and oily dehydrated forehead. I have to patch test this to a specific area to confirm this. PC 10% AHA never caused this problem if I remember right. Not sure if it's because different strength or due a reaction from other ingredients as they quite differ. I will use both PC and this on different parts of my face and will see which one I like better

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The intensive serum is what I consider to be the BEST product that Alpha Hydrox makes. It sinks into my skin effortlessly, it doesn't have any odor to it, and it doesn't break me out at all. And, it it is absolutely to use boost one's facial clarity, better even out one's skin tone, suberbly provide one's face with a smoother and more taut look than without.

This is one product that's worthy to be praised!!!!!!!!!!

The only reason why i no longer regularly use this product, is because i currently see a dermatologist, and i get monthly professional facial peels done there. However, if you are someone that does not see a dermatologist and is looking for a product that will really make a difference with your skin, i highly recommend giving this product a try.