Alpha Skin Care Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHA

Alpha Skin Care Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHA
Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHAAlpha Skin Care

3.0

1 review

Water, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Matricaria Extract, Green Tea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Baradensis Juice, Wheatgemamidopropyldimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cellulose Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. (note they have reformulated and changed the preservative to a less irritating ingredient)

on 11/14/2012 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This serum has fantastic ingredients which do not exacerbate acne issues. I've been using it for 2 months to get rid of acne and post-acne hyperpigmentation, and it's been working very well in that regard. My skin is a little less oily and a lot smoother and my acne scars are fading faster than they would without anything. however, the preservative that they use (methylisothiazolinone) is very irritating to me...I googled it and it causes contact dermatitis in a good part of the population. So, while the serum itself is great, I won't be using it anymore because of itching and would recommend that sensitive skins stay away.