Alpha Skin Care Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHA

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Alpha Skin Care Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHA
Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHAIntensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHAAlpha Skin Care

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Matricaria Extract, Green Tea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Baradensis Juice, Wheatgemamidopropyldimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cellulose Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. (note they have reformulated and changed the preservative to a less irritating ingredient)

on 8/26/2018 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this at least 3x a week and I love, love, love it.

Me: 47 next month. A few shallow wrinkles around my eyes, no acne, and some (a half dozen or so) brown spots from not knowing about Asian/Euro sunscreens and high PPD until a few years ago. I also have mild melasma near my ears on my lower cheeks, and melasma is a curse.

It will fade your sun spots nicely, but melasma is a tougher. It does take everything down a level or two, but it's not a high enough % to really fade them in a dramatic way.

I recommend this to everyone over 35 or so, but you must use a heavy duty high PPD sunscreen. And I'd recommend easing into it - once a week, then twice a week, and so on. I can use it daily but I baby my skin otherwise - no Retin A, oil cleansing with regular coconut oil, and a low pH cleanser.

It is as thin as water and you need to be careful when you pump it out. I try to pump it onto my fingers but it doesn't quite work - it's better to do it into the palm of your hand and then spread it around with your fingertips. One pump should be enough for most people, but most nights I use two.

I will use this until I'm dead. Honestly.

on 12/11/2015 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

WOW! This product is just amazing! It's cheap in price, but the ingredients in this is top notch! Doesn't contain any comedogenic ingredients and it is the right pH and concentration to actually work wonders on the skin! I saw immediate results after one night . My skin is smoother and my blemishes (which I got from using Josie Maran's Argan Oil Light) have dramatically decreased. The texture is watery and soaks right into my skin. I layer Josie Maran's Argan Oil (the regular version!) over it every night and I get baby soft skin in the morning. If you are new to aha products, I would recommend patch testing as the concentration of this product is pretty high. But I used this just fine and did not even feel a tingle. So glad I found this product!

on 11/14/2012 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This serum has fantastic ingredients which do not exacerbate acne issues. I've been using it for 2 months to get rid of acne and post-acne hyperpigmentation, and it's been working very well in that regard. My skin is a little less oily and a lot smoother and my acne scars are fading faster than they would without anything. however, the preservative that they use (methylisothiazolinone) is very irritating to me...I googled it and it causes contact dermatitis in a good part of the population. So, while the serum itself is great, I won't be using it anymore because of itching and would recommend that sensitive skins stay away.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The intensive serum is what I consider to be the BEST product that Alpha Hydrox makes. It sinks into my skin effortlessly, it doesn't have any odor to it, and it doesn't break me out at all. And, it it is absolutely to use boost one's facial clarity, better even out one's skin tone, suberbly provide one's face with a smoother and more taut look than without.

This is one product that's worthy to be praised!!!!!!!!!!

The only reason why i no longer regularly use this product, is because i currently see a dermatologist, and i get monthly professional facial peels done there. However, if you are someone that does not see a dermatologist and is looking for a product that will really make a difference with your skin, i highly recommend giving this product a try.