Alpha Skin Care Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHA

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Alpha Skin Care Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHA
Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHAAlpha Skin Care

4.3

Water, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Matricaria Extract, Green Tea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Baradensis Juice, Wheatgemamidopropyldimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cellulose Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. (note they have reformulated and changed the preservative to a less irritating ingredient)

on 12/11/2015 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

WOW! This product is just amazing! It's cheap in price, but the ingredients in this is top notch! Doesn't contain any comedogenic ingredients and it is the right pH and concentration to actually work wonders on the skin! I saw immediate results after one night . My skin is smoother and my blemishes (which I got from using Josie Maran's Argan Oil Light) have dramatically decreased. The texture is watery and soaks right into my skin. I layer Josie Maran's Argan Oil (the regular version!) over it every night and I get baby soft skin in the morning. If you are new to aha products, I would recommend patch testing as the concentration of this product is pretty high. But I used this just fine and did not even feel a tingle. So glad I found this product!

on 11/14/2012 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This serum has fantastic ingredients which do not exacerbate acne issues. I've been using it for 2 months to get rid of acne and post-acne hyperpigmentation, and it's been working very well in that regard. My skin is a little less oily and a lot smoother and my acne scars are fading faster than they would without anything. however, the preservative that they use (methylisothiazolinone) is very irritating to me...I googled it and it causes contact dermatitis in a good part of the population. So, while the serum itself is great, I won't be using it anymore because of itching and would recommend that sensitive skins stay away.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The intensive serum is what I consider to be the BEST product that Alpha Hydrox makes. It sinks into my skin effortlessly, it doesn't have any odor to it, and it doesn't break me out at all. And, it it is absolutely to use boost one's facial clarity, better even out one's skin tone, suberbly provide one's face with a smoother and more taut look than without.

This is one product that's worthy to be praised!!!!!!!!!!

The only reason why i no longer regularly use this product, is because i currently see a dermatologist, and i get monthly professional facial peels done there. However, if you are someone that does not see a dermatologist and is looking for a product that will really make a difference with your skin, i highly recommend giving this product a try.