Alpha Skin Care Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHA

Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHAAlpha Skin Care

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Matricaria Extract, Green Tea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Baradensis Juice, Wheatgemamidopropyldimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cellulose Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. (note they have reformulated and changed the preservative to a less irritating ingredient)

This product is AMAZING! and the BEST product I have ever found!! I have adult cystic acne that gets really bad at times (bad enough that my derm always wants me to go on Accutane) and I find one of the only things that helps me is using a glycolic acid product. I have used this product line for over 10 years and was excited when I saw this product and read the ingredient list which included things like sodium hyaluronate (a great moisturizer and fine line plumper) plus aloe and the decent concentration of glycolic acid. What I really love about it is that it works, the small ingredient list and the thin watery consistency. It absorbs in to my skin so well and has not broken me out (miracle) and in fact has really helped my current acne situation. My skin is SO oily so I use this as a moisturizer and it's amazing. I use a very drying BP wash and a topical but after using this my skin is so plump and moisturized but not greasy. Of course, the oil always comes later in the day, but now my skin is so refined and fresh looking. My skin is so smooth now and my scars are really starting to fade. This product truly is a miracle and the best over the counter purchase I have ever made.