Alpha Skin Care Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHA

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Alpha Skin Care Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHA
Intensive Rejuvinating Serum 14% Glycolic AHAAlpha Skin Care

Water, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Matricaria Extract, Green Tea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Baradensis Juice, Wheatgemamidopropyldimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cellulose Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. (note they have reformulated and changed the preservative to a less irritating ingredient)

on 2/23/2016 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just Love this product! It has a new package and is now called ALPHA Skin Care. But it is still manufactured by Neoteric Cosmetics in Denver, CO and appears the ingredients are all the same. Instead of being labeled Intensive Serum, it is now "Rejuvenating Serum".

I have used two other forms of their Glycolic Acid, but will continue to repurchase this one. I like the consistency of the serum and have never had any tingling or burning or redness from it.

I believe the price may have gone up just a tad, but the product for the price is unbeatable in my opinion.

I hope this helps and look forward to reading new reviews.

on 12/1/2015 3:11:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I've been using the Alpha Hydrox products from Neoteric for many years. Don't dismiss these products because of their low (fair) pricing. They ARE very effective!!

Neoteric maintains proper PH levels on all their products. I LOVE this "serum". It's quite watery - doesn't have the thickness of some serums. And it is EFFECTIVE!

I use Tretinoin and do some glycolic peels at home occasionally, along with at-home TCA 20% peels about 4 x/year and I gotta say that this AHA serum still stings just a tiny bit. It keeps my aging skin bright and it seriously makes a difference.

I highly, highly recommend Neoteric's entire line of skin care. It absolutely makes a difference in brightening skin, and warding off fine lines & wrinkles, and also softening the look of the lines. It's also the best-priced line I've found.