3.3

price range

Reviews

2.0

3 months ago

When I first tried it in the store, I really liked the effect it gave me. True, it really does make your lashes long and beautiful. The thing is, it dried in less than 6 months; and I'm not even a frequent makeup applier. This mascara is pretty expensive here. I don't think it's worth the money.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesOther

8 months ago

This mascara makes my lashes super long and lasts all day. My lashes don't look spidery at all and doesn't smudge on me either.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

a year ago

This is the worst mascara I ever used! I had to threw it away after one use, but I wish I have never tried it! The mascara itself did a decent job, even my rather thin, wispy lashes looked a bit odd and spiky. The real problem occurred when I tried to remove it…I know that a waterproof mascara is more difficult to remove…But this one took with it a lot of my lashes… And the rest of my lashes started to break off about half way down! I understand that everyone has different lashes, but this was my worst drugstore mascara purchase ever and I would definitely not recommend it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

My favourite mascara! Really coats each lash- I used to use benefit they’re real but this is way better!

HairBlond

3 years ago

This is hands down one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. The texture and the wand are great, it's easy to build, and it's long lasting. In my opinion the best drugstore mascara out there.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

EyesBlack

3 years ago

This has to be the worst mascara i have ever owned. It's quite pricey and does absolutely nothing for lenght or volume. It's extremely clumpy and has lots of fallout. I am very disappointed. I will not be repurchasing this and i'd also like my money back.

2.0
from

4 years ago

This mascara makes lashes really long and black. Don't get me wrong it does look good, occasionally it can look clumpy. The major turn off is that it crumbles off easy, and your eyes will feel sensitive and constantly like there is something in your eye (probably a mascara crumbs). I've been on the hunt for a good mascara , I've tried high end middle and low end. There is often a compromise between how dramatic it looks and how much it crumbles. But I will not be purchasing this again as it is so uncomfortable to wear. Not to mention I'm damaging my eyes by rubbing them so much after removing the mascara

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Loved this product - only complaint is how it didn't last too long once applied and it may have been too light however for the price and the way it lifts my lashes I would definitely buy it again I recommend putting on a lot of coats and smoothing out any clumps with another eyelash brush

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Relaxed, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Gave me quite a bad reaction, I've never had a reaction to mascara before but I know it was this as it was the only different product on my eyes. My lash line was very red swollen and bumpy. Also didn't find the product amazing either, not too bad for length but no volume or curl at all. Won't be using again.

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

4 years ago

I bought this product out because I heard Carli Bybel raving about it on youtube. Since I really like the way she does her makeup, I thought I would give the L'Oreal Telescopic a try. I'm not disappointed, yet not impressed. It really gives my lashes some lenght, but it doesn't do much on the volume side ( which is the one I care the most about ). It's also kind of pricey here in Italy ( 17 euros for a "drugstore" mascara it's expensive in my opinion). I would recommend this product if you're in the market for a good, yet not excellent, every day mascara, but definitely do not leave your favourite in order to try this one.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure