L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic

L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic

3.3

on 4/7/2016 3:46:00 PM

This mascara makes lashes really long and black. Don't get me wrong it does look good, occasionally it can look clumpy. The major turn off is that it crumbles off easy, and your eyes will feel sensitive and constantly like there is something in your eye (probably a mascara crumbs). I've been on the hunt for a good mascara , I've tried high end middle and low end. There is often a compromise between how dramatic it looks and how much it crumbles. But I will not be purchasing this again as it is so uncomfortable to wear. Not to mention I'm damaging my eyes by rubbing them so much after removing the mascara

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Loved this product - only complaint is how it didn't last too long once applied and it may have been too light however for the price and the way it lifts my lashes I would definitely buy it again I recommend putting on a lot of coats and smoothing out any clumps with another eyelash brush

To Read all 24 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Gave me quite a bad reaction, I've never had a reaction to mascara before but I know it was this as it was the only different product on my eyes. My lash line was very red swollen and bumpy. Also didn't find the product amazing either, not too bad for length but no volume or curl at all. Won't be using again.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this product out because I heard Carli Bybel raving about it on youtube. Since I really like the way she does her makeup, I thought I would give the L'Oreal Telescopic a try. I'm not disappointed, yet not impressed. It really gives my lashes some lenght, but it doesn't do much on the volume side ( which is the one I care the most about ). It's also kind of pricey here in Italy ( 17 euros for a "drugstore" mascara it's expensive in my opinion).
I would recommend this product if you're in the market for a good, yet not excellent, every day mascara, but definitely do not leave your favourite in order to try this one.

Most horrible mascara i have ever tried. If you want clumpy spidery, no volume lashes go for it. If not stay away. Nightmare mascara. Bought this in Montreal duty free at the airport and tried it several times with the same lame result.

I needed a waterproof mascara and so I tried this one because I love the original telescopic mascaras (both in black and gold packaging). However, I was not a fan of this one probably because I prefer lengthening mascaras to volumizing ones. Also, the wand was ridiculously way too big for my short lashes and I found that I had no control over it. It did not lengthen nor volumize my lashes and the formula is rather dry as well (although I don't mind dry formulas). Overall, I would say that I won't try any other waterproof mascara anytime soon because they are annoying to take off and can still smudge under your eyes no matter what, I feel like it's unnecessary.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I did not like this mascara - it was very liquidy and so I always made a mess when I was applying it (which I don't normally do - I pride myself on being able to apply mascara without getting it everywhere). Made my lashes really spidery as they all starting sticking together, which is not something I look for in a mascara, I prefer one that is separating and defining. I actually went back and tried this again a few months after I opened it so it had dried out quite a bit and I definitely preferred it, but overall I would not repurchase as there are much better mascaras available.

on 6/6/2014 12:20:00 PM

This mascara is amazing! it gives you instant length, instant definition, all without clumping! It's been in my staple for years, It's soo great!
It's better then any other mascara I've tried!

Excellent mascara -seriously, I have tried them all & even have a new Chanel one in my makeup bag that Ive barely used because I keep repurchasing this one.
For the money it's excellent value , gives really good length , natural looking volume & doesn't clump ( I usually do 1 thorough coat you can build up layers for more wow factor)
My only criticism is that the packaging looks a bit cheap & nasty but it does the job well & is less than a tenner so ill live with that (besides I always have the Chanel one for taking out with me!)

on 9/6/2013 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

So in the UK I think the excellent L'Oreal Telescopic waterproof formula mascara has been discontinued. I'm so disappointed, its easily the best waterproof mascara I've ever used! I think the False Lash waterproof is touted officially as it's new replacement. I've been using it daily for two months now, and it is very similar to Telescopic waterproof. It separates my lashes, lengthens them decently and most importantly, holds the curl all day long. 2 coats does the trick for me, anymore and I think you get that crunchy feel to your lashes. If you have short lashes like me, you'll need another (waterproof) mascara to add volume and thickness.

I think that it is a good enough replacement, the only real difference is the brush. Telescopic waterproof has a comb brush whilst False Lash effect has a lot more plastic bristles. It is very waterproof, and is very hard to remove, just like Telescopic waterproof - but nothing a good oil-based remover can't tackle.