Too Faced The Return of Sexy Eye Shadow Palette

Too Faced The Return of Sexy Eye Shadow Palette
The Return of Sexy Eye Shadow PaletteThe Return of Sexy Eye Shadow PaletteThe Return of Sexy Eye Shadow PaletteThe Return of Sexy Eye Shadow Palette

3.9

on 12/6/2016 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The packaging was great it makes it look pretty and expensive but this is one of the worst eyeshadow palates I've owned and o have about 10 "high end" palates. Pigmentation sucks. Fall out sucks. It doesn't stay even with primer and even glitter primer. Not worth the money AT ALL

I liked the colors of this palette so much when I swatched them. They were soft, buttery, and pigmented with one swipe. However, they are reminiscent of Asian eyeshadows in their texture - which I find usually means I have to use my fingers or a sponge tip applicator on the eyes to get the most concentrated color payoff. Using a brush seemed to leave a lot of glitter fallout. Not powder kick up, or pigment fallout. Glitter. So definitely apply these prior to foundation and you'll be fine. I purchased one myself and was gifted a second one which I passed along to a friend. This and the TF Love palette (also discontinued) share the same eyeshadow formulation. It's not that I "hate" this palette. It's not a one stop shop for me due to the lack of mattes, and I just don't reach for it often.

on 10/31/2016 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Gorgeous colours but you definitely have to use concealer or eye primer before applying or it will wear off very quickly.

on 7/29/2015 10:38:00 PM

I absolutely adore this palette. Yes, it is shimmery but it is so beautiful and allows the most gorgeous looks. I would definitely buy it again if I lost or used this one up....SO PRETTY!

on 2/22/2015 7:33:00 AM

This is my second Too Faced palette . Loved the Chocolate Bar palette but not impressed with this at all!!! Colours are lovely , packaging is nice but the pigmentation is awful and it falls out all over the face!!! Total disappointment !

Once upon a time, I said I loved this palette. Now, after a few years and much more experience, I can say for certain that I absolutely would never purchase this palette. I loved the eyeshadow insurance sample that came with it (it's still my hg to this day) but the shadows themselves are not my style. Glitter gets everywhere. The shadows are super soft, but the amount of fallout is insane and I hate having my entire face looking like a glittery mess. I haven't tried any other Too Faced shadows, so I don't know how it compares, but I've since avoided the entire brand (except for the primers) because of this palette.

on 1/8/2015 3:12:00 PM

I like this palette, but the pigmentation isn't where I'd like it to be, especially for the price. It's really pretty, and you can definitely make some beautiful and sexy looks, but I don't think the color payoff is near where it should be for my expectations of a higher end palette.

on 12/24/2014 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am usually a fan of Too Faced palettes, but this was way too much shimmer and the pigmentation isn't as good as their other palettes. I also reach for more neutral shades also so this also is not an ideal purchase. I will not purchase.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

yes i will buy it again!

i love this palette much more than the chocolate bar one
the colors are amazing, all shimmery, and although i have a hooded eyes, i still love it

Terrible pigmentation... Too much glitter that falls out all over your face. No staying power. I even used the shadows wet and it only helped a little for color payoff. I wanted to make a deep purple smokey eye with this but it ended up looking chalky and muddy and just a hot mess. Love too faced but VERY disappointed with this product. If you are looking for lots of glitter and deceivingly not pigmented colors maybe this is for you.