SmartLash

2.3

on 5/11/2016 8:09:00 AM

Used it over 5-6 weeks until I realised I lose less lashes and the lashes get longer.
Never stopped ever since and am happy with the results.
No thickening though, only lengthening. But better than nothing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Well, this one is easy because it either does work or it does not, and this does not. As others have noted save your money for Latisse or just wear fake lashes if you cannot afford that (I cannot afford Latisse.) I was hoping so badly that this would work and it does not -- I am surprised word hasn't gotten out and that it is still "in business" but I guess a sucker is born every minute! Maybe we should all start selling products that do nothing. PLEASE don't waste your cash on this.

To Read all 13 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/16/2013 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this for seven months and haven't seen a noticeable difference =/

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had high hopes for this but it created a rash on my eyelids, with mild itchiness. The rash was skin colored but I could've gotten worse with continued use. Guess ill stick to olive oil and Vaseline.

on 4/17/2013 2:22:00 PM

I have been using smart lash for 4 months now with no results. I thought maybe it's taking a bit longer to show progress but I think it just doesn't work. Don't waste your money. I bought two from groupon and so did thousands of people.

I have been using this for 2.5 weeks and not even a small difference. Save your money to buy Latisse, it does work.

on 1/29/2013 3:07:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I've been using this product for almost about a year and i have seen absolutely no improvement. i have a little spot with missing eyelahes in my right eye and i have not seen them grow at all. i'm going to try tarte's multipleye lash enhancer next.
but don't buy smartlash cuz it won't do anything :[

on 9/21/2012 2:15:00 PM

After using it twice a day for 1 month, I definitely can see that my lashes are much longer and I'm losing less lashes than usual. It doesn't do much to thicken my lashes though, just lengthen. With mascara, my lashes sometimes hit my sunglasses. As another reviewer noted, if you get it in your eyes, it does sting.

The only other lash serums I've used are: 1) Rapidlash ($100) but after 1 use, it stained my upper lid purple (this wore off after a week) and I've heard this can happen with latisse, too. 2) Talika lipocils - I noticed mild lengthening but not noticeably enough to rebuy.
So, for $30 from Dermstore, Smartlash is great if you want more length for your lashes.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got it online for 29.00 - marked down from over 100.00. Hmmm...certainly couldn't be anything wrong there. Did absolutely nothing for my lashes so I went back to generic latisse. My sister says SmartLash made hers longer and darker. Gonna send it to her!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have to say this works. I got a really good price on it too. My lashes are much longer, I think they are thicker too, but it has only been about 3.5 weeks, so we will see. They are also much stronger, less breakage and less loss of eye lashes. I am starting to get a few really long lashes, crazy! They are at the outside of the eye, so that is good.