NYX Professional Makeup Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
NYX Professional Makeup Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)
Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)

3.8

on 7/30/2016 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wow, this lip liner lasts for ages and is highly pigmented. These are two qualities I need in a lip liner, since I like to overdraw. The one downside I can find is that they can be a little hard to blend out, depending on which color you're working with, but that's okay. New HG!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this lip liner. I've been using it for years and figured I should finally write a review. I use the shade #10 Nude, and it is the perfect pinky nude. It's not too dark, too brown, too light, or too pink. It is that perfect "my lips, but better" shade. I use it to add definition and a fuller look to my already pretty full lips. My lips are naturally more red than I would like, and this color tones down the redness perfectly. Whether I am pale or tan, this shade works awesome. The formula is a tiny bit drying, but what good, long-lasting lip pencil isn't? I've used a lot of high end brands, and for me personally, nothing holds a handle to this product. I use my burts bees lip balm underneath, line my lips with this, and fill them in a bit with this same pencil. Sometimes I'll use a little Mac lipstick in "Hue" on top, but I don't find it makes much of a difference. It's my everyday go to and works with all makeup looks :) and the price! you can't go wrong with this.

on 12/17/2015 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this liner last night at CVS in Vanilla Sky, because I was looking for a perfect dark medium nude liner. I've been having a little trouble with my tinted balms and lipstick feathering on my top lip. This product works great in that aspect, also is moisturizing and has good staying power. However, it's not the same shade as the outside of the pen appears. It goes on that perfect brownish nude color, then when the light hits it, it's a much lighter, almost reflective shade. Reminds me of the silver stuff bike riders wear to reflect headlights on cars. I was really disappointed cause I wear flat colored balms and lipsticks, mostly without shimmer. And this is two toned. Reflective. If you wear nude shimmery lipstick it'll work. But not for me. A different shade would be great, but they're sealed and I don't trust the color of the packaging. My next try will be Rimmel Exxagerate, cause I like the slanted tip and you can open the lid to check the shade.

on 6/16/2014 1:33:00 AM

I've been on the hunt for a perfect drugstore nude/mauve lip liner for years, I go trough them like crazy since I use nude lipstick everyday and not only is this the PERFECT color for me but I no longer have to sharpen it! I feel like I waste more product in the sharpener than on my lips, maybellines toast used to be my go to lip liner but its always sold out, I went trough many purchases before this NYX nude lipliner and its by far my fav. It applies so smoothly and has great staying power, and it goes great with all my mac nude lipsticks. The hunt is over :) I will purchase this over and over again and can't wait to try the rest of the colors.

on 2/26/2013 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Cheap thrill! The texture is just right, not greasy and not dry so it applies effortlessly. It stays on a long time and no sharpening! Purchased this in plum (16). I use it with berry and red lipsticks.

on 9/3/2012 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

When I first put this on my lips i was amazed at how smooth and creamy it was however after they set on the lips they seem to change consistency they dry my lips out to no end. It is really uncomfortable on my lips and i would not purchase again