NYX Professional Makeup Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)

Filtered by age: 19-24
NYX Professional Makeup Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)
Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)

4.5

on 7/30/2016 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wow, this lip liner lasts for ages and is highly pigmented. These are two qualities I need in a lip liner, since I like to overdraw. The one downside I can find is that they can be a little hard to blend out, depending on which color you're working with, but that's okay. New HG!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this lip liner. I've been using it for years and figured I should finally write a review. I use the shade #10 Nude, and it is the perfect pinky nude. It's not too dark, too brown, too light, or too pink. It is that perfect "my lips, but better" shade. I use it to add definition and a fuller look to my already pretty full lips. My lips are naturally more red than I would like, and this color tones down the redness perfectly. Whether I am pale or tan, this shade works awesome. The formula is a tiny bit drying, but what good, long-lasting lip pencil isn't? I've used a lot of high end brands, and for me personally, nothing holds a handle to this product. I use my burts bees lip balm underneath, line my lips with this, and fill them in a bit with this same pencil. Sometimes I'll use a little Mac lipstick in "Hue" on top, but I don't find it makes much of a difference. It's my everyday go to and works with all makeup looks :) and the price! you can't go wrong with this.

on 8/1/2015 12:32:00 PM

I have the retractable liner in the shade "nude pink". The color is a deep pink leaning on the side of berry... not exactly nude. However, it is still a fabulous color. It's creamy, highly pigmented, and from my experience with it, causes no feathering. Truly the only downside is the FLECKS OF GLITTER put throughout the entire thing. I know it doesn't claim to be matte, but seriously? Glitter?

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love these! Smooth and easy application with deep pigmentation! The price is just right as well. However, they don't last long, but I have yet to find a lipliner that stays longer than lipstick.

on 6/16/2014 1:33:00 AM

I've been on the hunt for a perfect drugstore nude/mauve lip liner for years, I go trough them like crazy since I use nude lipstick everyday and not only is this the PERFECT color for me but I no longer have to sharpen it! I feel like I waste more product in the sharpener than on my lips, maybellines toast used to be my go to lip liner but its always sold out, I went trough many purchases before this NYX nude lipliner and its by far my fav. It applies so smoothly and has great staying power, and it goes great with all my mac nude lipsticks. The hunt is over :) I will purchase this over and over again and can't wait to try the rest of the colors.

on 8/12/2013 12:43:00 AM

I bought the shade Peony. $2.99 at Albertsons. What a steal! I reappy like this color. Its a bright pink, I've been searching for the perfect bright pink lip liner, I think this is it! I want more colors!

Popular Lip Liners