NYX Professional Makeup Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
NYX Professional Makeup Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)
Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)

3.8

on 9/2/2016 2:29:00 PM

Love

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this in the shade Plum, and it is absolutely horrible. It clumps up really badly, and the tips breaks off. It is impossible to get an even or precise line with this. I'm really disappointed, because I really like the size and the packaging, but I would definitely not recommend this.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this product in Black, it goes on with a creamy consistency, and for a matte lipliner my lips are surprisingly not dry at the end of the day (that may also be due to the fact that it's black, I haven't tried the other colours yet). It doesn't smudge, and it lasts a long time, even after eating.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Honestly really liked this product. recently I bought this in the nude shade, & it was exactly what I was looking for, for an everyday use. NYX products are definitely one of my faves cause they're quality is AMAZING but also very cheap. Although I gave this a 4/5, because my pen tend to break a lot but probably because I used it for my whole lip rather than just to outline. But I love the shade & definitely lasted the whole day. Recommend 👍

on 12/3/2014 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I have this lip liner in Cocoa and I love it. It's not so dry that it skips across my lips when I apply it. The colour has the deep cocoa colour I've been looking for but it has a strong yellow tint to it. Somehow it works with my lipsticks though so I don't really mind.

I would definitely repurchase.

Popular Lip Liners