Dior Addict eau fraiche 2012

No Image

4.3

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This smells soooo amazing! Ohhh how to describe it, very light & fresh, the pale pastel packaging suits this sweet smelling elixir. Beautiful light fruity floral w some freesia & a hint of musk. My mother brought me this from the duty free shop from the MSP airport on her way home. So this reminds me of my mama & the home 4 the holidays!! <3 I love the name!! Coz I'm an ADDICT of anything hair/makeup...I love the faint hint of musk.

on 8/21/2015 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

For me, this is definitely a young scent. This is not a bad scent, it's just not for me. It's not overly sweet (like Escada scents) but enough to make me feel a bit too old to wear it. The surprising aspect about this perfume is that the scent doesn't change much with wear, it stays pretty much the same: a light, sweet and fresh scent. I'd buy this for a teenager or someone in their early 20s.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Dior's new member in the Addict family is surprisingly fresh ( ok, the name is a hint).Francois Demachy.
Top notes are bergamot and grapefruit; middle notes are lotus, freesia and pomegranate; base notes are musk and woodsy notes.
My untrained nose smells grapefruit and peppery spices. Very light, fresh and summery, reminds me of Botherm's body splashes, with some spice. Like an updated light Eau Savage for girlish women.
Watching the commercial I thought it would be sickly sweet, but a pleasant surprise.
Stylish and aimed towards the younger market, but works as a summer fragrance for every age.
Doesn't last that long on me.

Popular Fragrances