Bourjois Flower Perfection translucent smoothing primer

Bourjois Flower Perfection translucent smoothing primer

3.8

INGREDIENTS : Cyclopentasiloxane • Dimethicone • Dimethicone Crosspolymer • Phenyl Trimethicone • Silica • Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer • Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate • Tribehenin, Cyclohexasiloxane • Tocopheryl Acetate • C10- 30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters • CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) • Parfum (Fragrance) • Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 • Octyldodecanol • Isomalt • Hexyl Cinnamal • Linalool • CI 77491 (Iron Oxides) • CI 77742 (Manganese violet) • Aqua (Water) • Limonene • Lecithin • Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract • Sodium Benzoate • Lactic Acid • Tocopherol 11BMT003-1

on 3/7/2016 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Shame made my skin break out the first day I used it. Tried it on other occasions just to make sure. But a rash like acne would appear where I place it.

It did make my makeup last a bit longer. It also sightly smoothed my skin but if you had really open pores I would not know if this would work for you.

It has floral scent that I didn't mind but it is subjective.

The packaging is rubbish, a pretty pot but getting a small amount out hygenically is difficult. I used a nail (only myself using it) a got a tiny amount out. Dot this over my forehead, nose and inner cheeks, I sheer'd this out with a clean blending brush. Then proceeded to apply makeup.

If you have sensitive acne prone skin...I'd pass.

on 12/31/2015 3:11:00 AM

This was the perfect primer that not only smoothed out my makeup application process, but also kept me from looking like an oil slick under the SouthEast Asian sun at the end of the day. On top of that, should I mention I wear a scarf on a daily basis? That should tell you how hot my head/face area can get. But this thing kept me from oiling up. It took me a while to see that it was actually this primer that did its magic on me. My face usually "eats" up my makeup after 4-5 hours but this primer helped it stay on like glue. The only thing I have to say is that it's easy to go overboard with it because of its jar packaging. I would much prefer it to be in a tube form, as I like to keep long nails. It's hard to keep digging the product out, plus it's totally unhygienic. Price point is lovely, definitely something I'd come back to once I run out of it.

To Read all 16 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/28/2015 7:42:00 PM

I've only started experimenting with primer within the last year or so, and this one is good enough to stop me from looking for other options. I am wary of pore-clogging and breakouts, so at first I only used it occasionally, with no problems, then used it 5 days in a row for a stressful work event where I needed to get up early and look passable for long hours - still no problems, not a zit in sight. Moreover, it definitely helped to make my make-up look better for longer: for once, it wasn't glaringly obvious what an oily mess my face is when I haven't got enough sleep.

I did not notice any caking or other issues when I applied make-up over it, I'm assuming it depends on the kind of products you use with it - I'm not currently using liquid foundation, just ArtDeco Perfect Teint Illuminator brush pen for concealer, with Bourjois Silk Edition compact powder and Reiscare rice baby powder for base.

Will buy again.

makes your foundation last longer, skin feel instantly softer and look more even toned and matte. You only need to use a little bit and its in a little tub that takes up minimum space in your bag. Love this stuff :)

I liked it. The quality is surprisingly good.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This product is a bit of a hit and miss for me. Although it feels nice and smooth when I am applying it, sometimes when I put my foundation on it starts to leave flaky bits on my face. Also, due to the style of the packaging, the product can be used up quite quickly which is a bit of a pain considering the price!

on 4/22/2014 11:43:00 PM

The texture so silk and make my skin smooth, easier to apply the foundation after this, personally I like this Breyer than loreal base magique one

on 12/28/2013 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this primer. It's silicone rich, and forms a very smooth layer over your face with small texture issues and pores filled in. It's lightweight, you almost don't feel it when it's on, but it makes a big difference to the appearance of your skin and the flawlessness of foundation over it. It's totally invisible on the skin, despite being a pale pink in the pot. It really gives an airbrushed finished, both on bare skin and under foundation.

It comes in a little screw top pot, not my favourite dispersal method but the thickness means it wouldn't pump, so I just make sure to take the primer from the pot using a new cotton bud.

If you've ever used L'Oreal Studio Secrets Smoothing resurfacing Primer or The Body Shop's Matte Primer, this feels a lot like those, but per ml it works out cheaper (in the UK).

on 11/3/2013 4:05:00 AM

I cannot stand this primer! I have very clear skin that usually NEVER breaks out, but this stuff clogged my pores so much (after just two days of using it!) that I had pimples all over my nose and forehead. My poor skin is still recovering a week later! I'm glad that I got this for free with some blush because it's going in the bin.

This primer is like none that I've tried before, it give the strangest texture to my skin to the point where i can't tell if I've applied primer or not in a surprisingly good way. It makes my skin feel like actual skin, unlike all the other primers I've tried which make me feel like I'm wearing plastic on my face. But instead it feels like a much smoother and softer version of my skin without the heavy feeling. I AM INLOVE.