L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil
L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract/ Matricaria Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil/ Coconut Oil, Nelumbium Speciosum Extract/ Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Linalool, Linum Usitatissimum Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Parfum/ Fragrance

I used to love this oil and it was the only thing that gave my hair shine without giving it that greasy look, now, a year or two later, my hair is complitely matte after using this and if I put more of it, it just looks like I haven't washed my hair. Smell is the only thing that stayed the same.. I still like it, but will not be buying it again

on 3/31/2017 7:38:00 AM

I really do not like the fact that the version for colored hair has alcohol in it.I also did not notice any change in my hair

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Did nothing much for my hair, though it smells really good! Like literally, it has no effects on my hair, it was not weighed down nor tamed.

on 3/21/2017 7:51:00 PM

Great oil for dry hair.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This oil is light, tames my hair very well and keeps it soft throughout the day. Love the smell as well. Would buy it again if there are no hair oils that work better!

on 11/27/2016 10:07:00 AM

I purchased this oil (yellow pump) years ago. My hair is very dry with oily roots and I hate the greasy feeling that most oils save the jojoba oil gives my hair. I just want a leave in product smooths my hair and detangles it without weighting it down. Therefore I decided to buy this one based on all these raving reviews here. After a month of using this (Garbage) my hair started breaking awfully I was shocked when I notice how hair became weak easy breaking and heavy. I never figured out what is the problem until one of the reviewer explained that it was due to being loaded with silicons. Well I believed that at that time and I stopped using anything with silicons until one day I bought another silicon based serum from s high end brand but I was in a hurry and didn't read the ingredients list. I used it anyway and I have to say it left my hair soft, smooth and never weighed it down. I dont know what is the issue here with this product !!!!!! But I have to say that the high brand serum was sodium chloride, sulphates, phosphates and paraben free.

on 11/6/2016 4:25:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Whoah, it's been a LONG time since my last review, but here goes....This oil is fabulous for bringing softness and shine to damaged hair, one pump is plenty after washing and before drying to make a huge difference to my hair.
But - shhhhh I have a secret....this oil can be used as a dupe for Elizabeth Arden Ceramide capsules. I love the EA capsules but baulk at the price & as I was prepping my hair I thought - what if I put a small amount in my palm, rub together and apply to my face? The texture & feel of this oil is so similar I though it was worth a try. The worst that could happen was that I ended up with a greasy mess on my face.
Well, I can't tell you what a delightful surprise it was to find that this L'Oreal oil feels almost identical to the EA capsules, leaving my face feeling moisturised but definitely not greasy. I'm going to trial this for a bit longer, but I've found a super cheap way to duplicate my fav face serum.
Whooooooohooooo, happy girl.

on 8/29/2016 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this oil for just about a month now and I'm already in love. I use this to style my hair into soft waves (massage into hair, twist into a bun, then release after 5-10 minutes) and I also use it before showering and my hair feels so soft after. It's made the quality of my hair go way up. The only thing that I would change about this oil is the smell which is just a bit...much. But it does go away after a while. Just as a precaution, don't bring the oil anywhere near your scalp or head because the hair up there can get greasy fast.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It's very simple: I cannot live without this product. Granted, that's an exaggeration but I'm on my...20th bottle? No joke. I've been using it for forever and it has never let me down. I just simply can't do my hair without it. It makes hair manageable, SO good for frizz, it nourishes the hair...it smells amazing too! The one for coloured hair isn't as good. I think it has alcohol in it which I find dries the hair. If you're going to pick this up, get the gold top one. If you have hair like me, it will change your life.

on 6/22/2016 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite hair oil. It makes my hair so smooth, shiny and healthy-looking and it smells AMAZING! I personally apply it after washing my hair when it's towel-dry.

Popular Hair Treatments