IPKN -Luxury eau de perfume foundation

No Image

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

I've been buying some new prods from NeoBeauty--an online retailer of Asian cosmetics and skincare. I'm not Asian--I'm Swedish as can be, but I found great reviews for Shiseido eye cream, so I just splurged and bought a bunch of stuff from NB.
So anyways, they sent a sample of this foundation. I was not at all sure--a foundation with perfume? Sounds like a zit waiting to happen, but I figured I'd try it anyway.
This isn't really a liquid, more like a real light cream or mousse type foundation. It blends really nicely and goes on smooth. Being Caucasian, I figured it would look stupid on me, but the lightest shade is the one they sent (they musta known lol) and it looks pretty damn good!lol It blends out evenly and the color is faint--more like a tinted moisturizer. It also helps plump up the skin and make you look younger and more rested (believe me, if it can do that for me it can do it for *anyone*!LOL)
I have to say I really really like it and am going to buy the full-size product now. My skin has a pretty glow to it...I'm very very fair, but the lightest shade goes on no problem and gives me just the faintest hint of color--not chalky,not yellow--just a bit of glow without being fake--oh, and it's light enough and blendable enough that you won't get that demarcation line at your jaw where the makeup ends and your neck begins.lol
Oh and being it's fragranced, which seems kind of bizarre to me--the fragrance is actually really really nice! Some non-scented products have weird icky smells but are good for your skin because they don't have fragrance...But this fragranced foundation has a really soft, pretty smell. It doesn't compete with your perfume and isn't overpowering. I think it's just from whatever herbs and flower extracts they use in the formula. I don't think it's unpleasant in any way.
Overall, I love this foundation and am very happy they sent me a sample. I'm definitely going to buy this when I run out.
Oh, and the actual full-size bottle--Cute as can be!! Very elegant and nice product to have on a vanity top.
Kool! :)