Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Spf 15

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Spf 15

2.9

Octinoxate (2.9%), Titanium Dioxide (1.6%) Other: Water, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavendar), Glyceryl Oleate, Lecithin, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Talc, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

on 11/28/2016 10:32:00 PM

He usado esta base por 4 años, he probado otras para abaratar costos y siempre vuelvo a esta. Como tengo la piel mixta, hubo un tiempo en que se me hacían parches de sequedad pero lo solucione hidratando mejor mi piel. La cobertura es media y una vez que se asienta queda muy natural, sin marcar los poros. Hay que sellar con polvos la zona T, pero en las mejillas no es necesario. En resumen la seguiré comprando.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this since I felt I was due for an upgrade been using Neutrogena healthy skin liquid make up and it works really well especially for the price but I tried Bobbie Browns long wear and it felt so tacky on my face I had to take it off right away! About 3 days later my face and pore had completely broke out. This foundation really makes your face look and feel like their is way too much make up on it!! I'm now trying Bobbie Browns skin foundation a lighter Coverage and if this doesn't cut it I'll stick with Neutrogena. For the price I expected my face to feel great and look great alittle dewy but over all natural coverage! I'm always coming here to read reviews so thank you for the reviews they mean a lot!!

To Read all 148 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/6/2016 10:58:00 AM

Hi guys,

So I had this foundation and wore it for a long time. I loved the finish and the colour match (4.5). I have quite yellow undertones and have always struggled to find a foundation that is quite yellow. However, this 'was' THE best colour match ever!! So...a year later and now the foundation looks awful. Colour looks ashy, skin feels greasy (with primer and setting spray), wears off and leaves patches all over the face and it now oxidizes....meh :/ I am absolutely gutted that this foundation just isn't doing it for me any more. I also feel that the coverage is no longer there, no matter how much you add. I used to wear it with the Bobbi Brown foundation stick. Furthermore, it does not give me that nice/natural glow like it used to nor does it last (a few hours tops) :( It retails at £32.50 which is on the middle/higher end...waste of money as it just does not do anything.

I have tried different ways of applying the foundation e.g. brush and sponge but no luck. The consistency is medium to thick compared to the likes of MAC and Nars and really needs blending/buffing into the skin.

I got in touch with Bobbi Brown for tips and help but no luck either.

Someone please help me find a decent foundation that is -
*Oil free
*Medium to full coverage
*Suitable for yellow undertones
*Long lasting

I'm willing to pay the price for a decent liquid foundation!!!

on 7/28/2016 4:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is one my most beloved foundations. I have been wearing it every day for years and every time I look for something new, I still come back to it in the end. It provides very good coverage, lasts long hours and has never irritated my sensitive skin. It is a very good match for my skin colour (I usually am 2.5 in winter and 3.5 in the summer), gives me a beautiful glow and does not accentuate my pores. Of course I need to blot from time to time, but this I find quite unavoidable with my combination skin. On the whole, I think it is top value and a very reliable makeup product and I am really surprised to read all those negative reviews about it.

on 7/24/2016 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've been using this for about a year or so now, and am now on the hunt for another foundation. Reasons for this being, I'm looking for a foundation that is longer wearing and doesn't transfer too much. Neither of which the Bobbi Brown do for me, hence the lower rating.

By the end of my 8 hour work day, the foundation has mostly worn off - mostly onto my (white) keyboard and clothes around my neck and face (scarves/hats).

I am still using this foundation, only because it's the closest colour match for my dark yellow toned skin in all of the foundations I've tried. That said, I have to mix warm honey and golden to get a colour match, and it still is not quite right (looks orangey in some light). I'm about NC44-45 Mac.

The price of this foundation is around $90 NZD which is ridiculous, when it doesn't even last all day, and transfers so much and hence why I'm looking for an alternative now. Although I can get decent colour match in this foundation, for the price I expect better performance in other areas which it doesn't do.

It purchased this 4 days ago and wore it everyday, but returned it today for a full refund. I have sensitive combo dry skin and it made around my nose and eyes sting. Other that the colour match was perfect and the finish was lovely, it really looked like I had no make up on. I'm a NW15 and purchased the shade cool beige. I have a neutral undertone and loved that this shade didn't show up yellow or orange. I thought it looked great but a few people did ask me if I was ok as I looked ill! The finish looked lovely on my dry patches, really didn't cling to dry patches. I think this has a light to medium coverage, defiantly not full coverage, even after applying two layers. I was just so disappointed as I really wanted this to be my HG foundation. I've now gone back to using my Mac prolong wear.

on 4/6/2016 9:34:00 PM

I never write reviews but seeing this had so many bad reviews I had to chime in. I love this foundation. I have combo skin and this foundation stays on way longer than any other foundation I have tried and believe I have tried them all! I read that some say it feels "wet" or "sticky", I think either because of your moisturizer. you put to much or you don't let it sink into your skin before you apply this foundation. it's best applied with an air pro brush from Sephora working in sections because it does dry fast and you won't be able to blend it. I also set it with the Bobbi brown sheer matte powder. I have never had a foundation stay on like this one. and this one doenst look orange or pink, stays true to color.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I feel like such a traitor because I absolutely adore Bobbi Brown. The best mascara (smokey eye) shimmer bricks, bronzers, cleansing oil but this foundation, I feel, is the worst foundation I have ever tried on me.

I have dry to medium skin with acne scars and freckles and the foundation sank into all my pores (like glamglow when it looks really gross on your nose and really dark on your pores?) Clung to every dry patch, didn't cover anything or even out any redness around my nose, made me look dull! Basically everything you don't want your foundation to do. I definitely have tried it several times to see if I could make it work; tried different application methods, different primers even different toners because I know some can cause my foundations to oxidise.

Please don't waste your money girls. Buy Bobbi's smokey eye mascara instead ;) xx

I tried countless foundations from drugstore to top of the market brands and Bobbi Brown Long-Wear would have to be the best foundation I have come by! The texture is more thicker than say your NARS Sheer Glow or All Day Luminous and if you suffer from combination skin like myself I suggest applying a primer ( Hourglass Mineral Veil is a godsend) because without it can stick to dry spots! This foundation dries really quickly and matte and I always apply Too Faced Coco Powder and can go a whole working day without any touch ups whatsoever. I have medium skin tone with yellow/natural undertones and use Cool Beige 3.25 and Too Faced Light/Medium as I hate any pink tones. The only thing I could fault with the Bobbi Long Wear is it works better in the cool to dryer season- it's not a foundation that's going to benefit during the hot humid seasons and the less you use the better application I find, even tho it's a medium build-able product less is best! I normally apply the long wear with my BareMinerals Precision Face brush but am curious to see if I will get an even 'better' application using my fingers- the reviews I've read are recommending no brush application for a smoother, flawless result. Oh and the last part to make you cringe is that it's $70 (AUS) for a bottle, but it lasts twice as long as the drugstore foundations and your final judgement on the product after trying it for yourselves will come down to your application

on 10/24/2015 8:49:00 AM

Not sure why this long wear foundation has gotten negative reviews. Perhaps they have recently changed the formula (?). Usually I use Armani Luminous Silk (with a primer) which has an excellent natural feel, however for me, it does not cover problem areas such as brown spots and broken capillaries effectively: it is too light. In the past, I've used Bobbi Brown and decided to come back because I needed heavier coverage due to sun damage and brown spots. For the level of coverage (medium to full), this formula is better than many others on the market. I've tried the Makeup Forever HD which was way too dry and chalky with the formula settling into my lines (how did it get high ratings??). It did not have a natural finish (and I used a primer first too). Bobbi Brown had a more natural feel with heavier coverage-- it reduced the appearance of my brown spots significantly. Also, for foundation color matching, Bobbi Brown can't be beat!!

One caveat-- you will need to use a primer or moisturizing lotion (you can purchase oil free moisturizers) first for best results! I have combination skin and use color #3