Kiehl's Vanilla & Cedarwood

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Kiehl's Vanilla & Cedarwood

4.2

on 3/30/2015 6:06:00 PM

I fell in love with this last week at a discount cosmetics store in an outlet mall. I have always loved cedar in fragrances (and shampoos, conditioners, lotions, etc.), but I like them to be soft, not sharp. Unisex is fine, but I don't want to smell like aftershave. I sniffed the shower gel in this fragrance and knew it was for me. I bought the shower gel, body lotion, and small fragrance spray for about $23.00. I couldn't believe my luck!

Then I got home and wanted to see if I could find any other products in this scent, and discovered right away that it's been discontinued and is only available in places like eBay and the discount outlet where I bought my set. So it's cheap, but will become increasingly hard to find.

If you love a soft, clean, simple, slightly androgynous cedar, this is very much worth finding. I used the shower gel, body lotion, and spray last night before bed. Even in three layers, it wasn't overpowering. Very cozy, in fact. I could still smell it up till lunch today.

Looks like I'll be heading back to the outlet mall this weekend!

Very warm and comforting, but not too precious thanks to the cedar notes. I like it more each time I smell it on my shirts.

on 3/14/2014 11:57:00 AM

The only negative is that it does not come as an Eau de Perfume. I wish it had better staying power, because I want to smell like this 24/7! It is more vanilla scented than the body wash, and I wouldn't mind if the cedarwood was more noticable.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This just smells dead sexy...and its unisex! It's expensive but you get a pretty big bottle of it for the price. On my husband it lasted for HOURS.

Had high hopes for this, as I love both vanilla and cedar. Unfortunatly, I got almost none of either with this. It was so faint and weak, is was like wearing nothing, Usually both amp on my skin,,,,but nothing here, I bought the lotion too, which is strangely almost a floral, which wasn't what I wanted, It ended it being returned, All in all, I am not impressed with Keith's new scent line, and still upset with them for cutting back on their musk line, If you want cedar, Tokyo Milk's Honey and The Moon is much better and far cheaper,

Popular Fragrances