2.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I have combination skin and this product left my skin super dry and flaky. As a result my skin only became more sensitive and oily. I do not recommend it.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

I bought this following a gigantic sale in Paris, 400 ml / 13.5 fl oz at 3€, YES 3€ !! This is an anti-blemish, oily skin cleanser. I was looking for a good cleanser and MU remover that wouldn't irritate my skin. It thoroughly removes MU and is gentle on skin, even eyes are not irritated. Is perfect as a daily face wash, especially in the morning. To me a good cleanser should be a good MU remover as well and this is definitely one !

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

3.0

3 years ago

This is a good choice if you have oily or acne prone skin, and want that extra-clean feeling after cleansing. It has a nice fresh smell to it, and lathers up into a creamy foam with only a small amount. I only use around half a pump each time, as a little goes a long way. I'm about halfway through a bottle after 4 months, which justifies the high price a little. After using it for a few months, I wouldn't say my skin feels significantly different. The main benefit is the fresh feeling immediately after using. However, I've used cheaper alternatives that have done the same job, so for that reason I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it again.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

It made my acne prone skin worse. wouldn't recommend.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I have acne prone sensitive skin. Product caused me to have extremely dry skin and I had blemishes on my cheeks. For the price point I was not expecting that so I will not buy again. Pump/packaging is good but I care more what's on the inside . I used the whole product , before writing the review

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

3 years ago

+ Nice Milky lather + Cleanses Well + Leaves skin feeling smooth + Lovely scent + Nice pump + Doesn't irritatie my skin - leaves skin slightly dry but I just immediately spray my face with a hydrating toner afterwards and apply my moisturizer. Overall good basic cleanser EDIT: after using it for a while I found it to drying and stopped using it. Would not recommend anymore, even for oily skin. It's best to use a gentle cleanser no matter what your skin type

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

It didn't break me out thankfully but it also did almost nothing... maybe even nothing... Pros: it was a gift to a face cream so at least I didn't pay for it; So-so: cheap plastic packaging but the pump was good; Cons: it did nothing to clear my pores, great that it didn't give me some extra pimples but my skin didn't feel even remotely clean after washing my face with this stuff. Very meh so no buy for me...

About reviewer (143 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

4 years ago

I have combination/oily skin and deep pores between the area of nose and cheeks. Actually I was quite satisfied with this product at first. it did't cause any dryness or tight feeling as most cleansing gels do. But about a week after using this product my skin started to break out and that was the type of unpleasant blind pimples. Then my mom told me to stop washing my face at all. I thought it is not linked with the gel. After a long time i used it again and the day after i saw pimples on my skin, so I completely stopped using it. I am not sure but maybe the product has comodogenic ingredients in it that caused breakouts on large pore areas of my skin

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I have pretty sensitive acne-prone skin. Whenever I used it, it made my skin dry, tight and a little red. If I tried to put any moisturizing cream or serum afterwards, my skin would burn and become very red. The product claims to be tested on sensitive skin, but I find it a little harsh on my skin.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3.0

4 years ago

This cleanser is too drying for my combination skin - dry on cheeks, oily on T zone

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm