L'Oreal Superliner Perfect Slim Intense black

L'Oreal Superliner Perfect Slim Intense black

3.6

on 8/16/2017 12:36:00 PM

This eyeliner transferred onto my eyelids within an hour. I don't have oily lids at all. If anything they are a tad dry. It also didn't glide smoothly across my eyelid. Now granted I am 48 so my eyelids are getting crepey but still I don't have this issue with other eyeliners. Just a bad product. Save your money.

on 7/21/2017 1:34:00 PM

Was just bad.
Smudged and was definitely not sweat or water resistant. Really nice dark pigment but just comes right off.
Id say this is the eyeliner they use in movies when the girl cries and her makeup goes everywhere!

on 10/5/2016 4:19:00 PM

I found this to be one of the better pen liners I've tried. I don't wear liner everyday, and I don't do a dramatic wingtip, but I found it went on easily enough. As some have pointed out the tip dries more quickly than the middle, but I store mine pen side down between uses and I start at the center (with the middle of the pen) so this hasn't been a problem for me.

My main grip is that I wish it came in shades of brown because I also use this as a brown pen for two small bald spots. It is great at drawing individual "hairs" which I then tone down with an ash brown powder.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I like this liner almost as much as I like Stila Stay All-day thingy. I can't say it's a dupe because it doesn't stay put as long, but it's a great alternative if you're on budget. I'm currently on my 3rd pen today. I lost the first one in Thailand last year (I took this one with me because Stila is too precious), and repurchased again in Cambodia. It's surprisingly easy to find in stores everywhere!
The color payoff is very good, the tip is sturdy yet doesn't hurt my lids, and it lasts for a good period (5-6hours without fading). It would budge a little if exposed to water/sweat, and more prone to smudging compared to Stila. I won't use this liner underwater (who would remember putting on makeup before snorkeling? - not me), but it's good for days out in the sun.

on 9/14/2016 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have purchased this twice. The pigmentation is good at first, but after a few months, the tip starts to lose color as compared to the body so it becomes hard to do a winged eye. When that happens, I don't use this for winged eye anymore. I put this on for the whole day and it does last. Although, there were definitely some smudges. For the price, the performance is okay.

I will not repurchase though. I'll keep looking for a cheap but more effective product.

on 9/21/2016 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I had such high hopes for this eyeliner after 3 of my favourite beauty vloggers raved about it. Unfortunately, after giving it a chance and using it every day for a whole week, it just didn't work out for me.

The first couple of times I used it (I usually do winged eyeliner), it was easy to draw on the wing. However, by the third use, the product wouldn't flow to the very tip anymore and it was all just sitting in the middle of the applicator. This made drawing the wing really difficult because the tip was dry and it was hard to get the product to actually draw on.

Despite that, I found it was really good for lining my eyes. Since the product was sitting in the middle of the applicator, it was easy to hold the pen parallel to the ground and press the applicator against my eyelid/lash line and drag towards the wing. But, again, since the product wouldn't flow to the tip, it was hard to connect the wing to the line.

After the previous attempt at doing a wing was a disaster, on the fourth day using it I decided to use the Maybelline Hyperwing liner to do the wing and then just use this L'Oreal Perfect Slim to line the eyes. It was a good pairing and it worked really well, however another problem arose... The L'Oreal Perfect Slim WAS SMUDGE CENTRAL. After literally just one hour of wear, the liner had smudged on to my eyelid crease, and after about 4 hours of wear, it had smudged down to my lower lash line and drooped beneath my eyes like panda makeup. I gave it a chance though and continued to wear it for the rest of the week, but every day the exact same thing happened. It was even worse on warmer days. I do have oily skin though and therefore oily eyelids, so this may have contributed to the problem, but the Maybelline Hyperwing did not budge at all! My wing was still completely intact and hadn't blurred or smudged. While the L'Oreal one was just a complete mess by the end of the day.

Really disappointed with this liner. It had a great colour payoff and great application as an eyeliner (not recommended for the wing) but it just didn't have the staying power and it smudged so badly.

on 6/28/2016 11:37:00 AM

The first time applying, the product is amazing. The black is really black, is doesn't smudge or crack and the tip is super thin. However, after 3 times using this product, I couldn't get the pigmentation I had the first time I tried the product. There's still product left, but it's in the middle of the pen, this makes it hard and nearly impossible to get a super thin, winged liner.

on 10/22/2014 9:44:00 PM

i like the colour of the product and the packaging is beautiful, however it smudges very easily. I also found the pen tip to be too long, and most of the product was found in the middle of the pen. this made it very hard to achieve the fine, sharp cat eye that is part of my routine. I bought this because i was updating my make up bag trying out products that would be a bit better because they cost more.

on 11/6/2015 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best liquid liner I've used. It's comparable to the Lancôme artliner but with a thinner tip and it smudges much more easily than the Lancôme one. It is awesome because the tip is thin but not too thin like the maybelline master precise so I can get a thin line or a thicker one. Very easy to use. Only downside is it smudges - mainly the wings of my liner.

on 6/15/2016 3:33:00 PM

I love these liners, the precise lines that you can achieve are brilliant, the only thing I would say is that the pigmentation is lacking in comparison to many other drugstore liners.