L'Oreal Superliner Perfect Slim Intense black

L'Oreal Superliner Perfect Slim Intense black

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I like this liner almost as much as I like Stila Stay All-day thingy. I can't say it's a dupe because it doesn't stay put as long, but it's a great alternative if you're on budget. I'm currently on my 3rd pen today. I lost the first one in Thailand last year (I took this one with me because Stila is too precious), and repurchased again in Cambodia. It's surprisingly easy to find in stores everywhere!
The color payoff is very good, the tip is sturdy yet doesn't hurt my lids, and it lasts for a good period (5-6hours without fading). It would budge a little if exposed to water/sweat, and more prone to smudging compared to Stila. I won't use this liner underwater (who would remember putting on makeup before snorkeling? - not me), but it's good for days out in the sun.

on 6/28/2016 11:37:00 AM

The first time applying, the product is amazing. The black is really black, is doesn't smudge or crack and the tip is super thin. However, after 3 times using this product, I couldn't get the pigmentation I had the first time I tried the product. There's still product left, but it's in the middle of the pen, this makes it hard and nearly impossible to get a super thin, winged liner.

To Read all 24 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/15/2016 3:33:00 PM

I love these liners, the precise lines that you can achieve are brilliant, the only thing I would say is that the pigmentation is lacking in comparison to many other drugstore liners.

on 11/6/2015 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best liquid liner I've used. It's comparable to the Lancôme artliner but with a thinner tip and it smudges much more easily than the Lancôme one. It is awesome because the tip is thin but not too thin like the maybelline master precise so I can get a thin line or a thicker one. Very easy to use. Only downside is it smudges - mainly the wings of my liner.

on 10/22/2014 9:44:00 PM

i like the colour of the product and the packaging is beautiful, however it smudges very easily. I also found the pen tip to be too long, and most of the product was found in the middle of the pen. this made it very hard to achieve the fine, sharp cat eye that is part of my routine. I bought this because i was updating my make up bag trying out products that would be a bit better because they cost more.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Burns really bad when my eyes water.Smudges in inner eye corners.Shiny finish,which I do not like.

on 1/26/2014 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a great eyeliner. It has a nice and easy to use felt tip to create a pretty winged liner. It has a good price as well.
It lasts pretty well - but at the end of the day the line may not be as sharp as when applied. It still looks fine though. For the price this is a good eyeliner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Dreadful!

This stuff is SMUDGE-city! I absolutely hate it! All i did was yawn and it smeared. It transferred from my upper to lower lashes. The felt isn't flexible enough to create a nice smooth flick. I was hoping it would be a doup for the Stila-Stay all day waterproof felt pen and nope! NOT EVEN CLOSE!! Worn with UDPP + UD Shadows. Do not get this! it gives that messy cheap liner look in 3 minutes flat. TERRIBLE! TERRRRRRIBLE!

Linear intense was better than this but Stila tops all!

on 12/27/2013 4:21:00 PM

I love this eyeliner a lot, its easy to use and it stays in place all day. It doesnt go on super thick like many liquid eyeliners and its easy to have accuracy when using it.

The packaging is great as well, as it fits in my bag and the lid stays on unlike many other drugstore eyeliner pens. Its also very easy to hold and it doesnt move about (does that make sense? i tried to explain it oh well)

Will repurchase and recommend to everyone :)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

The only eyeliner i use for the 2-3 years,it doesn't smudge and it stays really long.
Def great product.