4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

I've had this polish in the shade Fiery Lava for ages. It's the perfect classic red, and it doesn't pull cool or warm on me, which is why I love it. A lot of reds have a much more blueish undertone that just doesn't have the same effect against my olive skin tone. This, however, plays in great harmony with a variety of outfits and makeup looks. The formula is lovely. It's extremely opaque, to the point where if I wanted to only do one coat, I could get away with it. But I like the finish a second coat provides, so I always double up. It does take a while to dry, so if you're going to paint your nails with this, you're in for the long haul. But trust me - it's worth it. The second coat is fairly glossy, but I always use a topcoat, since I'm rough on my hands. The longevity is totally decent. It's not THE most long-wearing polish in the world, but I can get a few days out of it without needing to touch up too much, which is rare for me. This is usually around $9 at any given health food store (Earth Fare, Whole Foods, etc.), but it commonly goes on sale. Honestly, given the rising cost of nail products, that's not a terrible price. Especially considering the fact that it performs very well. I also appreciate that this is a safer (and vegan) formula. I want to try other shades in this range. There's a dark teal glitter one that's been calling my name for years!

About reviewer (514 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I had my nails done in Galaxy, a gorgeous very deep teal (almost blue-black) with lighter large metallic flecks of turquoise and sea green. Can't speak to application, but polish is very pretty and fun to look at.

About reviewer (737 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

3 years ago

I really like this polish, I have the clear top coat..Not a fan of doing my nails more than once a week, applied as a top coat on my fav long lasting polish I can go a week with a few tiny tip touch-ups..makes the shine last on my polish also..

About reviewer (145 reviews)

Age

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

3.0

3 years ago

After reading great reviews here I went to Whole Foods to get this polish. Vegan nail polish... Aren't they all vegan? Upon arriving to Whole Foods I discovered that most of these polishes have yellow oil layer at the bottom of the bottle. That means they be yellowing your nails. Never buy a nail polish if you see yellow cast at the bottom of the bottle if you don't want yellow nails! I picked one that haven't had any yellow residue in a bottle - Dazzling Diamonds and went home to paint my nails. The bottle has weird oval shape, the cap should be taken off for application. Once I took off the cap I discovered tiny brush handle (screw bottle cap) which is awfully small and inconvenient to use. The brush itself is very decent, long enough and nicely shaped. It does have normal for all polishes chemical smell. Once painted it didn't lasted long and color isn't my favorite. All other light shades at our store had yellow residue. The most awful brush top ever. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (667 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

I discovered Mineral Fusion nail polishes last year and they have become a new nail love! The formula is nice and thick and provides amazing opacity (at least the creme shades I've tried) and dry super fast. With my topcoat of choice, the lasting power is great. The shades are pretty unique and I feel good about buying a 4-free formula. The price point is a bit higher than I prefer, but seeing as how even OPI's prices have jumped to $10 recently, I consider these polishes a decent deal. Especially, with Ulta's half off deals and coupons. If you dig polish, give these a go!

About reviewer (141 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

Just bought my first bottle (on sale at WF) and used it for the first time. Wanted to come see the other reviews for this polish. Crimson Clay (a true blue-red) is perfect for the holidays. It dried really fast and I really like the pigmentation. Not too thick (or too thin). The bottle shape isn't my favorite and I hope it doesn't get as messy as some other reviewers. Will keep it extra neat for that reason. Thanks! xo

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

I've only tried two of these, but so far I love this brand. Application is a dream, a smooth, glossy and highly-pigmented dream. Fiery Lave is the most neutral red imaginable, and Berried Gem is a pink-purple glitter delight. The brushes are fairly large (though not Sally Hansen large) and aid in application, and the packaging is great. They're more than I want to spend on polish, so I'm waiting for a sale, but they are fantastic.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

5 years ago

I picked up a bottle of this polish in the color amethyst (dark purple shade comparable to Lancomes violine) at Whole Foods. Only needed one coat, the polish is opaque. Will be buying this brand from here forth.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

I have this nail polish in "nickle and dime." Color is a shiny, silver. Highly pigmented, easy to apply, one layer is sufficient. Will purchase other colors in this line.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

HairBrown

from

6 years ago

Nail Polishes for my pregnant bootay. Will not go back to gel. Huffington Post states that 6 exposures to UV light equals 10 x skin cancer risk a year. Seriously. I use to do gel once a week x 3 years.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age