Mineral Fusion Nail Lacquer

Mineral Fusion Nail Lacquer

4.6

Not tested on animals
Mineral Fusion is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/14/2017 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really like this polish, I have the clear top coat..Not a fan of doing my nails more than once a week, applied as a top coat on my fav long lasting polish I can go a week with a few tiny tip touch-ups..makes the shine last on my polish also..

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

After reading great reviews here I went to Whole Foods to get this polish.
Vegan nail polish... Aren't they all vegan?
Upon arriving to Whole Foods I discovered that most of these polishes have yellow oil layer at the bottom of the bottle. That means they be yellowing your nails. Never buy a nail polish if you see yellow cast at the bottom of the bottle if you don't want yellow nails!
I picked one that haven't had any yellow residue in a bottle - Dazzling Diamonds and went home to paint my nails.
The bottle has weird oval shape, the cap should be taken off for application. Once I took off the cap I discovered tiny brush handle (screw bottle cap) which is awfully small and inconvenient to use. The brush itself is very decent, long enough and nicely shaped. It does have normal for all polishes chemical smell. Once painted it didn't lasted long and color isn't my favorite. All other light shades at our store had yellow residue.
The most awful brush top ever. Will not repurchase.

on 2/7/2016 1:03:00 PM

I discovered Mineral Fusion nail polishes last year and they have become a new nail love! The formula is nice and thick and provides amazing opacity (at least the creme shades I've tried) and dry super fast. With my topcoat of choice, the lasting power is great. The shades are pretty unique and I feel good about buying a 4-free formula. The price point is a bit higher than I prefer, but seeing as how even OPI's prices have jumped to $10 recently, I consider these polishes a decent deal. Especially, with Ulta's half off deals and coupons.

If you dig polish, give these a go!

Just bought my first bottle (on sale at WF) and used it for the first time. Wanted to come see the other reviews for this polish. Crimson Clay (a true blue-red) is perfect for the holidays. It dried really fast and I really like the pigmentation. Not too thick (or too thin). The bottle shape isn't my favorite and I hope it doesn't get as messy as some other reviewers. Will keep it extra neat for that reason. Thanks! xo

I've only tried two of these, but so far I love this brand. Application is a dream, a smooth, glossy and highly-pigmented dream. Fiery Lave is the most neutral red imaginable, and Berried Gem is a pink-purple glitter delight. The brushes are fairly large (though not Sally Hansen large) and aid in application, and the packaging is great. They're more than I want to spend on polish, so I'm waiting for a sale, but they are fantastic.

on 11/8/2014 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I picked up a bottle of this polish in the color amethyst (dark purple shade comparable to Lancomes violine) at Whole Foods. Only needed one coat, the polish is opaque. Will be buying this brand from here forth.

on 10/26/2014 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have this nail polish in "nickle and dime." Color is a shiny, silver. Highly pigmented, easy to apply, one layer is sufficient. Will purchase other colors in this line.

on 10/1/2014 6:29:00 PM

Nail Polishes for my pregnant bootay. Will not go back to gel. Huffington Post states that 6 exposures to UV light equals 10 x skin cancer risk a year. Seriously. I use to do gel once a week x 3 years.

I like this polish a lot! Its highly pigmented and there are great colors to chose from. I love the idea of using a more natural nail polish, and this polish doesnt smell as toxic as the usual brands do.

That being said, it is a bit thick so you absolutely MUST let the first coat dry completely before applying a second coat or it seriously will NEVER dry, and you will have to remove it all and start over.
I dont like how messy this packaging gets. Im not sure why it is, but the opening of the bottles are all caked with dry polish. The only other thing Ive noticed is that after long time wear, especially of the Red shades, my nails are stained very yellow :(

My fav colors are the Nile Blue, Red ( I cannot recall the actual name) and I love the dark purple. I bought a purple chunky glitter intending to use as a top coat, but the glitter chunks are huge so the finish looks chunky and sloppy. Plus the pieces of glitter are hard to remove.

I use this with the Sally Hanson Hard as Diamonds Top/Base coat.
When I really take my time, and let all coats dry properly, the finish is so smooth and shiny, it looks like a professional manicure.

on 5/12/2014 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I tried this out from Ulta because they were new and on sale BOGO free. I grabbed Pebble (lavender pink) and Blossom (a rosy pink). GREAT formula. VERY opaque in one coat and there is no strong odor. This is a vegan product from what I gather and very safe.

Pebble is one of my favorite polishes now. It's such a gorgeous lavender pink color.

Popular Polishes