Nuxe Gentle Toning Lotion with Rose Petals (Lotion Tonique Douce)

Nuxe Gentle Toning Lotion with Rose Petals (Lotion Tonique Douce)

4.2

Aqua, Rosa Damascena FLower Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Carpyloyl Glycine, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Allantoin, Coco-Glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool.

on 12/9/2015 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I've used NUXE eau demaquillante micellaire in conjunction with this toner religiously over the part year and it had done absolutely nothing for me. I have sensitive combination skin. The toner really dried me out. It did have a nice fragrance but I'd rather a toner that soothes and tones my skin than perfume my face.

Neither the cleanser nor toner solved my redness or clogged pores. It didn't do shit (to be brutally frank).

I did some searching around and found my MVP: Clinique's mild clarifying lotion. It may not have that rosy NUXE smell but it does the work and the redness has reduced. Hence, if you do have sensitive combination skin, some money to spare, I suggest you go with Clinique's highly raved toner instead.

on 7/10/2015 10:57:00 AM

The only Toner I have found that you can without any irritation use on your eyes also. Very good product!! Nice smell and good packaging. Will re purchase when I run out.

To Read all 10 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/2/2015 1:49:00 PM

Really gentle and moisturizing. The smell is really natural and yummy, no skunk roses here. I like this toner a lot.

on 1/28/2014 11:38:00 AM

Love this product - amazing fragrance which isn't too strong. What I love about it is that it can be used around the eye area. I have sensitive eyes and find a lot of toners too strong but this is perfect. Compliments any moisturiser very well, and works well with my combination/oily skin. Would highly recommend!

on 1/16/2014 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I love this toner. I have dry sensitive occasional acne prone ski , mainly around that time of the month.
Ever since I started using this toner my makeup lasts longer and my skin feels hydrated.
I use it after I wash my face and before putting on facial lotion/creme.

It really calms my skin and I like to believe it closes up my pores.
I will be buying again, I really wish it wasn't so costly though...... But if it works what can I do?..

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This toner has a really lovely scent and a nice refreshing feeling when applied after cleanser.

However, I think because of the fragrance, it caused my skin to break out. I also noticed an hour or so after application, it had dried out my skin along my cheeks and drier parts of my face, even after finishing off my routine with moisturizer.

If you happen upon a sample or a gift, definitely try it out, but I wouldn't recommend a purchase if you think you have acne-prone or sensitive skin. I switched to a fragrance free toner and my skin is happy again.

on 9/15/2013 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'll never give this 5 stars because I don't believe in toners or think they are a necessary part of the routine. But I do like to have one at hand, and this is the one. Of the various I have tried, Chanel, Kiehls, you name it, I prefer this one. Perfect for a refresher in warm weather as not to over wash my skin or after washing off a face mask to get the last remnants of stuff off. This is also excellent when I use the 'no wash' method of facial cleansing (milk taken off with cotton balls versus water) - still leaves my face super soft, toned and not dry.

Overall a good product and certainly worth the spend.

on 8/4/2013 3:10:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I am a big fan of toners. I know there is always debate if they do anything or not, but let me assure for my skin it's the ONLY way to go. I only use some products from the body line from Nuxe. Because I love this so much I may try other face products. I wish the toner was in a pump - that's my only complaint.

on 9/1/2012 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I loved so much the products from nuxe that i bought this rose toning lotion! so,it`s verry gentle for the skin! i use this one before my night cream . after i had removed my makeup,i use this rose tonique as a toner and as a finishing process for removing my makeup! it smells like a soft pink rose,it`s a verry good tonic for the skin,gentle but efficient! love it!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is from Nuxe's new range for sensitive skin that just became available in the summer of 2012 and is different from the popular "lotion tonique aux 3 roses," though they both share rose as the principal ingredient. As it is designed for sensitive skin, you can expect it to feel v lightweight, but that hasn't compromised its hydrating property. Compared to the gel-like toners I used to swear by that promise intense hydration, this is a refreshing change and feels completely unburdened on the skin. And it tones and preps the skin for moisturizers just as well! Terrific for summer. Lovely rosy scent. Fantastic price for 200ml, too.