Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads
Botanical Buffing Beads

Water, Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Carbomer, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Ultramarine Blue, Blue 1

on 3/13/2005 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This scrubs satisfies my desire to scrub more often than I should. The grains are smooth and tiny, and the density is good enough to allow me to scrub more often without grinding away my skin. Oilier/Combination skin...I alternate this with PTR Silica or Clinique's Exfoliating Scrub for near-microdermabrasion.

On a girly-note, it's the prettiest scrub out there, and looks good in my bathroom :-)

on 11/2/2004 7:21:00 AM

One of the best scrubs, gentle yet effective and does what it says. Price is rather steep but i would definitely repurchase considering a full sized bottle last me about a yr (i use it once a week and occasionally in the shower as a body scrub). Packaging is absolutely hopeless as the beads tend to dry up around the opening so you have to unscrew the whole top off to get the product out. apart from that the fragrance is divine! very fruity

on 5/28/2004 12:52:00 AM

I thought this would be my HG facial scrub but sadly it isn't. It's not strong enough for me for some reason...I need more oomph to my physical exfoliators because while this feels nice to use, it did nothing to budge the stuborn flakes between my eyes and occasionally on my cheek area. I much prefer the scrub by AF3 (which is a Korean brand...so I have to get my mom to ship them to me). It's much cheaper and gets "all" of the errant flakes without offending my sensitive/prone to redness skin .

on 7/8/2003 9:47:00 AM

I agree with the reviewer below; there are always beads left no mather how well I rinse. Makes me wonder about what else is left on my face..

I didn't achieve the same type of glowing/HG results like some of the reviews here. I couldn't scrub hard, because the beads are pretty gritty. I feel that the scrub is at best average, and a little too abrasive. There are much better products out there for me.

Edited to say: This broke me out and dried my skin every time I used it. I think it is abit too strong for me.

on 3/21/2003 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the only scrub I've found that doesn't hurt my super dry, sensitive skin. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and smells nice too!

on 10/31/2002 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

holy grail scrub for my super-duper-oily, sensitive, but breakout prone skin. a quarter size will scrub face, neck, and chest adequetely...I bought my scrub about a year ago, and I'm just finishing it...i use it on average 3 times a week, or more...

on 7/24/2002 12:25:00 PM

I've bought three of these in the last two years. I tend to scrub a lot when I'm in the shower because I love the smell and the feel of my face when I use this! The scrub is gentle enough on my skin which is dry -- and it leaves it feeling soft.