Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads
Botanical Buffing Beads

3.8

Water, Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Carbomer, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Ultramarine Blue, Blue 1

on 7/28/2010 5:43:00 PM

These beads are very gentle on skin and really takes away all the dead surface and even whiteheads.The price is little bit high but you get a huge bottle which last long for me more than a year.ALL PTR products are well worth and great investment for ur beautiful skin.

These beads are great. You cant feel the bead action but the exfoliator is in the form of sal. acid so i guess you not supposed to feel it :) The bottle is so large that it is ALMOST worth the price...even though I definatly would been happy with cheaper! It smells goood and with only using it twice a week or so this will last me forvever!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

Love this product. It is pricey but my skin loves it. After using, my skin looks as if it has been polished to a shine. I rave about it all the time to my friends and after trying the product, they all like it too.

on 7/18/2008 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I discovered this scrub through a rep that was at my local Ulta. I love this product. A little goes a long way and its so gentle you can use it every day.

on 4/20/2008 3:22:00 AM

You know how I can tell it wasn't exfoliating for crap? Having been blessed with thick, abundant luxurious hair on my head I have been cursed with the same on my chin. My other standard scrubbing product (Jason Ester C Scrubble) was able to take care of the ingrown hairs on my chin and so I never had any because the scrub would exfoliate the skin and free the trapped hairs. With Mister. Peter blah blah I had so many ingrown hairs on my chin it started to look like a war zone on my face. And for like what, 4 times the price of Mister Jason? I am so getting back together with Jason.

on 6/26/2006 2:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love this product!! Bought a bottle a few yrs ago, and I still have it (yes, truly, it really does last that long!!) So yeah, it's expensive, but it last ages. My only gripe is the bottle cap - the blue beads keep getting stuck in the slit. I just open the cap now - much less hassle!!

Not as harsh as Origins never a dull moment and St Ives Apricot Scrub, which I used previously. I use the botanical buffing beads as a morning facial cleanser and weekly home facials as an exfoliator. I really can't say if it will truly make a difference as a treatment exfoliator.

Have now switched to AHA/BHA exfoliation scrub, which I like. Great to use as a body scrub. I love the fact that PTR products comes in giant bottles that last ages!!

on 9/23/2005 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a very gentle, daily exfoliator. There should be no problem for those who want to use it every day. My skin is normal, with pores that tend to get clogged, so I need to exfoliate alot. I am not convinced of its great exfoliating power though. It does leave my skin feeling really soft and super clean, but I am still having problems with clogged pores on my chin, which I was hoping daily use of this product would help clear up (along with clay masks, and Phil. Vit. C peel). It did help sooth some of the peeling I was having around my nose area, and I believe it contributed to the evening out of my skin tone.

Do not be put off by the price. It is a very large bottle and only a small amount is needed to cover the face. I have used it about 50 times and it looks like the bottle is still 3/4 full. Seriously..only a tiny amount is needed.

on 10/16/2004 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Disappointing! I should have asked for a sample first. It left my skin very dry and the "beads" are not grainy enough for exfoliating purposes. I felt like I had to really applying more pressure for those beads to do something. I have sensitive skin, but this was way too gentle for me--kinda like a massaging cleanser, but not an exfoliator. Waste of money.

on 2/24/2004 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is my HG scrub! It has just the right amound of jojoba beads for the gentle sloughing that my skin needs since I am on Retin A and AHA's. Even though it's pricey, it lasts a very long time. I scrub 2 to 3 times a week. No breakouts from this whatsoever. I am on my sixth bottle!!! I hope they never discontinue this product.