Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads
Botanical Buffing Beads

4.5

Water, Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Carbomer, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Ultramarine Blue, Blue 1

on 11/21/2007 10:26:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

EDIT: CAUTION! The androgynous packaging and cool blue color can attract closetedly magpie-type boyfriends and induce them to use Crystal Gayle shampoo-comparable amounts to scrub their face. This can lead to product loss incongruent with known consumption until perp is caught in the act. Apparently, however, it's good pre-shave, so questionably sneaky behavior by covetous Others is not without product/anthropological value to product owner.
Oh, BBB, how I love thee! This has officially replaced Origins Modern Friction as my daily (yes, daily) scrub. It's gentle, and super effective. My skin feels nice and smooth after use -- never tight, itchy, or otherwise dry. I generally use it in the morning, but on the few occasions that I've used it at night I've been perfectly comfortable without having to follow with a moisturizer )I only moisturize once daily, in the morning). I've knocked off a lippie for two combined "faults": 1. Excessive blue-ness, which I find unnecessary, and 2. Much as I love it, I do wish that the particulate were finer. I also gave it 2 lippies for price because, while it's $30 some odd dollars, I can't imagine having to repurchase anytime in the near future. And since there's so much, I don't feel bad using it on my neck and shoulders as well as my face. The price is comparable to the Modern Friction, but you get more than twice as much product -- score! And I love the squeeze bottle as opposed to a pan-type container. I don't have to stick my fingers in there, and nothing else (i.e. hair) gets into my scrub. Overall, I'm exceedingly pleased with the product and the great skin iit's left in its wake!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have been using this product for several months now and am very pleased. My skin is easily dried out by harsh products and I find this scrub to be extremely gentle. I use it every other day, but I don't see it being a problem for daily use. I massage this for about a minute on my face and slowly and gently the jojoba beads dissolve, leaving skin soft and ever so gently exfoliated. It rinses clean and is very refreshing. Some may find it pricey at $35 but, like others have said, a little goes a long way and this should last the better part of a year (if not longer). Great great value and a definite rave.