Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads

Filtered by age: 36-43
Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads
Botanical Buffing Beads

3.6

Water, Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Carbomer, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Ultramarine Blue, Blue 1

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

Love this product. It is pricey but my skin loves it. After using, my skin looks as if it has been polished to a shine. I rave about it all the time to my friends and after trying the product, they all like it too.

on 7/18/2008 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I discovered this scrub through a rep that was at my local Ulta. I love this product. A little goes a long way and its so gentle you can use it every day.

I LOVE this stuff! The beads are very gentle and it seems to have just the right amount of jojoba oil to leave my normally oily-acne-prone-but-dry-because-of-prescription-retin-A skin feeling butter soft - not stripped or tight. It also exfoliates my flakies (from the differin) well. I gave it a "5" for price because I think this $36 bottle will last me a year, even with daily use - a little goes a LONG way. I also believe you most often get whta you pay for. My skin loves it!

on 3/9/2007 2:02:00 PM

I've used this for about 6 months and am very pleased with it. I've tried several exfoliants in the past, even those touted for "sensitive" skin and this is the only one I've used that is truly a gentle one that still gets the job done. I use it about 3 times a week and it lasts and lasts!

I got a very generous sample of this at Sephora and tried it once daily for about a week. It truly is an amazing scrub. It is gentle and does a good job of keeping my combo skin smooth and flake-free. My skin does not feel stripped afterwards, which I've experienced frequently with other scrubs. I do not care for the light scent, which reminds me of my toilet bowl cleaner. I will purchase this when my sample is gone. It's one of the best skincare products I've ever tried.

on 7/25/2004 10:29:00 PM

I got a sample of this at Sephora and after using it I knew I just had to buy a full size! This is a gentle scrub with round jojoba beads that not only leave your face feeling very clean but glowing as well. Because I can't use AHA products(unless 8% or less)I find this scrub to be a nice alternative. The smell is not over whelming and the bottle is huge. I have fairly sensitive skin and this scrub was not too harsh. Give it a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed

on 8/24/2003 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

There's a duplicate listing for this product under Skincare-Body...which is, actually, how I use it...
I have to say that I haven't tried a product quite like this before -- this stuff is great. At first, I thought "yikes" - because, for whatever reason, the folks at PTR decided to dye this stuff bright blue. OK, whatever. It smells wonderful, light and citrusy. I know that this product is meant for use on the face, but my skin can be extremely temperamental...so I only use this product as a body scrub.In any case, after rinsing away, my skin is soft and smooth...and again, there's nothing that really comes close. I think it's the combination of exfoliation and moisturizing that does it...whatever the case, it's a lovely treat. Note added Mar. 2004: Recently, I started using this product on my face, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that it works very well on my usually-very-sensitive skin. :) For other sensitive types, I would still suggest that you try it out on a small area first, just to be safe...if it works for you, then you'll be happy with the soft, smooth skin that results... continued >>

on 11/11/2002 3:57:00 PM

One of Allure Magazines picks for best products, this scrub works great. It gently exfoliates, rinses clean, is non-comedogenic, and a little goes a long way. I found it worked very well on my sensitive skin with mild rosacea to get rid of the "flakes". $30 for an 8 oz. bottle, available on-line at multiple sites, including Whos The Fairest, which has great service, and fast shipping. Most Sephoras also carry it if you want to try out a sample.

on 10/17/2011 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have always liked PTR's botanical buffing beads and have used it mostly as a body scrub - it is very gentle for that. Evenly finished rounded beads are not too abrasive and provide a light to moderate amount of exfolliation. Nice scent, too.

on 10/9/2002 7:34:00 PM

I love using this in the shower as a facial as well as a body scrub. I don't like gritty scrubs but this one is gentle. I'll use maybe 1-2 times a week.